LeagueAS Addon + Countryflags

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ØPÍÛM said:
@ MC
considering i'm the only posting here who want to them to be removeable at will then i took ur comment for me , yes.

@ anti
i am giving my own opinion , how u want me to not use "I" .. wtf ?

"The mod is only installed on DFP"
no it's not , ull server had it the other day.

yes Cratos used his free time to implement this , but u can easilly guess that i would have prefered that he goes for a wank rather than adding this lol
i'm not asking about this change just for me , u would be a fool to think that only me wouldn't put his flag if we could diseable it.

waa waa

It’s no surprise that most UK players absolutely dread DFP, it lags incredibly. Obviously playing on the server is our choice, but often when DFP is the only populated server it leaves the options of having a game of assault pretty limited.

I think the job put in for adding the flags is more of a cosmetic feature but I like it, makes the games seem a bit more professional in some ways. Obviously people find any method to bring up excuses to flame in terms of lag etc, but I think that DFP, being in such an important role in public UTA play need to try (although not expected) to address players that don’t want to see their flag.
To a lot of people it might seem like petty flaming and forum trolling, but who are we to judge how individuals live their lives in other countries. Rotted obviously has strong feelings, he wishes to enjoy the game and when he has no other place to go, like many other players it’s perhaps a nice idea to toggle flags off (Client side). I believe that option Brajan said is already implemented.

Those that want the flags completely removed from them so they can fake nick and flame with more lee way of not being easily recognised should know that it’s not a battle your going to win here!

Anyway nice job on it.

agree totally!

noticed that its already less flames out public, at least towards me :shout:

Well done Cratos. Thread Closed!! :)

AOL is a bitch cause all IP's are assigned to USA :\

Maybe there is a solution, plz everyone on AOL post his country here then I'm able to test something ;)

well i dont usually say much on these forums but i thought i should say something about this. for most people, flags are not a serious issue, most english people for example would be happy to have a union jack flag associated with them or their name. but this is not always the case. i live in northern ireland (legally part of the uk in case you dont know) and flags here are actually a big problem. lol. flags are used here to intimidate and mark territory and generally cause tension. to some the union flag is seen as a symbol of oppression.
republican areas will put up irish flags and loyalist areas put up union flags. if you were to have the wrong flag in the wrong area you'd be in some serious shit! lol.
so my thoughts on the flags mod is that if you dont want others to see a flag by your name then you shouldnt have to. maybe that defeats the purpose of it? i dont know.
personally i dont mind if i have to have a union flag by my name but i know there are many people in my country who would be quite angry and rather offended. (some would be on their way to your house to remove your knees right now!) lol.
anyway maybe have some sympathy with rotted? in some places flags are not just flags...

nice job, i like it :D

and lol at rotted and opium :lol: :rofl:

i think if ppl dont like it u should just go play on another server or just stop playing as :P

no offence omerta...hope u don´t understand me wrong

but north ireland is 1 thing that i never will understand

it´s really a shame to have such a aggresive religion and history shit between christs in our modern europe :(

no offense taken :P it is a bit weird here. both sides have basically the same religion but fkn hate each other. lol.
tbh though at the moment its just 2 massive criminal organisations with lots of guns and lunatics, who each terrorize their own comunity.
loyalists sell their drugs to protestants, republicans to catholics. lol.
i dont mind where i buy my drugs.

I'v just made new ip2country "gate" for my server but fell free to use it at: "brajan.un.pl/ip2country/index.php"
Database is updated twice a month and server is really fast so as for me i got no lags atm with quering countries :)

yes it is working :)
How you checking it?

Piece of IpToCountry.ini:
[IpToCountry.LinkActor]
bSpawnAddon=True
PrimaryQueryServer=brajan.un.pl/ip2country/index.php
SecondaryQueryServer=153.19.48.14/iptocountry-ut.php

Last edited:
sobo said:
i speak two languages properly, he doesnt. and i knwo enough spanish to ask for the way or money :P

Id say you speak one language properly and your good at the other, but not perfect :p: Trafy's English has improved a lot imo and you should not comment on it, because he is not English :)