LeagueAS Addon + Countryflags

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rofl Rotted

Spain is the best country to live and the flag is the most beautifull.

I love rotted and our flag !!!!

I live in spain and dunno which is wrong here all is marvelious less isps :rofl:

I like play with the flag and i am right with ppl that dont want show it, they can do it. I am with cratos too, is his server, isnt a democracy, is a tyranny and who dont like that not play.

Like brajan said, u can see the flags in stats too then this isnt nothing new :chainsaw:

Can i play with Real Madrid Flag ?? :)

Spain flag is the new GOD to alls of you.

BTW: I think we should only allow to speak spanish in league servers.

BTW2: Icedragon m8, u english is turning like mine lol, now i can understand u 100%.

Attachments

• 040923_toros.gif
    040923_toros.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
JACKEL said:
just stfu, who the fuck are u anyway?

admin team is doing a great job but some people have a grudge against anti.
thats what this is all about, they wanna interfere and disagree in any possible way, as it seems
maybe them aut people should focus more on their teamplay and praccy a bit more then focues their attention to stuff like this.

if u dont like it there's the exit, byeeeeeeee

dont let the door hit ur arse on the way out....wankers

what have AUT to do in all this ?
i have no grudge about anti , i don't even know him pfff :rolleyes:
and it's not Anti who made this mod , or ?

ur getting senile man

Puta said:
Rofl Rotted

Spain is the best country to live and the flag is the most beautifull.

I love rotted and our flag !!!!

I live in spain and dunno which is wrong here all is marvelious less isps :rofl:

But theres some mysterious problems in spain that no1 knows about :rolleyes:

maybe rotted is from the mi5 and spain is going to take over the world :rofl:

JACKEL said:
just stfu, who the fuck are u anyway?

admin team is doing a great job but some people have a grudge against anti.
thats what this is all about, they wanna interfere and disagree in any possible way, as it seems
maybe them aut people should focus more on their teamplay and praccy a bit more then focues their attention to stuff like this.

if u dont like it there's the exit, byeeeeeeee

dont let the door hit ur arse on the way out....wankers

Yes please explain what you mean of this line "as it seems
maybe them aut people should focus more on their teamplay and praccy a bit more then focues their attention to stuff like this."

wtf does aut have to do with this?

I've decided I don't like my flag being shown because I hate my country.

I shall now go and deface the queen's image on all my money and stick all my stamps upside down onto envelopes.

Long live William the Conqueror.

Cratos Cratos :( I r dont want the timer on DFP or DoG to be Red, I want it to be yellow with pink spots as Red scares me and makes me think of eveil thought BAD SATAN BAD :(

Cratos Cratos :( I r dont want every1 to see my ping and packetloss as I dont want everyone to know that I lag for a reason :(

Timo :(:(:( I want those Dogs that do jingle bells REMOVED INSTANTLY, THEY MAKE ME HAVE NIGHTMARES :bawling:

Cratos, Cratos :( I r want you to change everything on YOUR SERVER that YOU SPEND A LOT OF A TIME improving and adding things to so that I CAN HAVE IT ALL MYYYYYY WAY muahahahahahahaa

Opium, Rotted, you cant please everyone, its a very popular mod, I dont see the problem with it, most people who play pubs either know exactly who you are and where you are from and tbh it would make no difference. IMO its beneficial to the server as it helps to recognise weaker/stronger teams as u can recognise if a team has a load of americans etc

Keep up the good work on the only 2 public servers left (but if people keep moaning, then all the hard work they put in wont be anymore, so really you should be more greatful :P)

Well this will be last from me about this shit, for all those say ppl moan about new add ons and those things .
1.- This is THE FIRST TIME that i say somth about a new add on against , so if u think that i moan all the time about new things or i just dont like new things u can stfu.The first time that i say somth in maybe 4 years? So stop say more bullshits about those shits cos u just LIE.
2..- About if ppl know im from spain or im rotted on servers i dont mind a fuck as im one of those ones that ALWAYS play with his real nick and i dont use to play with fake nicks and i dont mind a shit if ppl know that im from spain as im from there. But that doesnt mean that I DONT LIKE TO HAVE THAT FOCKING FLAG NEAR MY NICK EVERY TIME I WANT PLAY. Why i dont like it? its not ur focking problem as im not gonna explain my opinion about some political issues from spain (and for those that laughed about it in some posts ago u could just stfu as u dont know a shit about them as u probably havent lived on a country/city full of focking terrorists and full off police cos of that so just stfu if u dont know what i mean)
3.- I dont mind if its popular or not or if u like it or not, its not my problem as mine isnt urs. Thats why i want have the chance of choose what i want as i dont want to do all that U want and as i dont want make u do what I want.
So whats the focking problem of choosing whatever i want? Cant u choose whatever u want in ur life? So whats the prob about it?

And for the last point as i said IM GONNA TRY TO DONT PLAY ON THAT SERVER AS I DONT LIKE THAT SHIT so why the fuck do u still posting more shits about it? there wont be any prob with me as i wont play on that server.

NOTE: i thought that u werent like that jackel but i never said a shit against u or against any focking admin since i have been in this league and now u come to say focking shits about aut and those things ermmmm u just can fo jackel

Last edited:
Hola David, chill man.

Cratos alrdy told you that u can disable it at clientside. Just do that and u will not be forced to see that flag besides ur name. Problems solved, everyone happy again.

RoTTeD said:
Well this will be last from me about this shit, for all those say ppl moan about new add ons and those things .
1.- This is THE FIRST TIME that i say somth about a new add on against , so if u think that i moan all the time about new things or i just dont like new things u can stfu.The first time that i say somth in maybe 4 years? So stop say more bullshits about those shits cos u just LIE.
2..- About if ppl know im from spain or im rotted on servers i dont mind a fuck as im one of those ones that ALWAYS play with his real nick and i dont use to play with fake nicks and i dont mind a shit if ppl know that im from spain as im from there. But that doesnt mean that I DONT LIKE TO HAVE THAT FOCKING FLAG NEAR MY NICK EVERY TIME I WANT PLAY. Why i dont like it? its not ur focking problem as im not gonna explain my opinion about some political issues from spain (and for those that laughed about it in some posts ago u could just stfu as u dont know a shit about them as u probably havent lived on a country/city full of focking terrorists and full off police cos of that so just stfu if u dont know what i mean)
3.- I dont mind if its popular or not or if u like it or not, its not my problem as mine isnt urs. Thats why i want have the chance of choose what i want as i dont want to do all that U want and as i dont want make u do what I want.
So whats the focking problem of choosing whatever i want? Cant u choose whatever u want in ur life? So whats the prob about it?

And for the last point as i said IM GONNA TRY TO DONT PLAY ON THAT SERVER AS I DONT LIKE THAT SHIT so why the fuck do u still posting more shits about it? there wont be any prob with me as i wont play on that server.

NOTE: i thought that u werent like that jackel but i never said a shit against u or against any focking admin since i have been in this league and now u come to say focking shits about aut and those things ermmmm u just can fo jackel

Rottie, it`s mentioned since 2 pages, you can disable your country flag at clientside. And as Cratos pointed out, the way you trying to not having a flag at all, is trying to force other people to have a blank space at nicks.

The mod has been created to shows peoples country flags, if you don`t like it, change it clientside, problem solved.

Now have a beer and chill a bit ;)