LeagueAS Addon + Countryflags

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RoTTeD said:
There are many things in spain that u probably wont understand about the country feeling , appart from that i dont have to explain anything about it .Just think that i dont like to show it and i should be able to disable it.

so u want a catalan flag ? :eyeroll:

I haven't checked how the texture pack is laid out yet, but in theory an opt-out script could be made @ utassault so you can put in your static IP and it will in future show a white flag / no flag (as i say, depending on how the texture pack is laid out). If you don't have a static IP, then you can just keep putting in your dynamic IP each time, but that's a waste of time imo.

...That's if Cratos doesn't come up with an integrated solution quickly.

why dont you simply add what was demanded for ages?

remove objectives scores from players scores and add dots or stars instead (optional of course:P)

I was going to suggest the same... Why wasn't this in your release Cratos?? :P

A seperate column seperating frags/objs would be nice as an option for serveradmins to toggle (between existing display, or enhancedobj display).

Something else:
Personally im not bothered with the flags, but I suppose if some german fakenicker is objected to words like nazi will become more popular/frequent again :lol:

btw you CAN disable the flags clientside just type 'toggleboard'. Since noone cares about the spanish flag or knows anything about the political situation it's only YOU that don't wonna see that hated spanish flag, so why don't you just disable it on YOUR screen and let the others be happy?

AnTi said:
lolz, its just a mod! an addon on the server lol, does it hurts you? doubt it
well it does obviously hurt a couple people here that i don't wanna use this feature.

perhaps your fakenicking won`t be so effective with it :D
yes.
why not add auth system in all public server u control freak ? :o
i wanna have the choise to put my flag or whatever flag i want , same goes for my skin and my nick.

Oke sorry, went through thread 1 more and didnt found a single good reason pointed out by you to remove them.
i don't see why i would have to give any reason or justify me.
i'm not asking u any reason about why i should use this mod , right ?

if it's only rotted and me who disable it , then why all of u trolling fagz are whinning about it ?

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]I was going to suggest the same... Why wasn't this in your release Cratos?? :P

A seperate column seperating frags/objs would be nice as an option for serveradmins to toggle (between existing display, or enhancedobj display).[/QUOTE]
yep, seen this on an ictf server where frags/total score where showed. Its pretty useless in As tho since in LAS it shows who did which objective but well :P

btw Countryflags are just a small part of the Addon, it includes some nice other enhancements

Cratos said:
* New Scoreboard Team design with shading Textures
* Support for Countryflags (thats an external mod by [es]Rush)
* Specators shown on the right side of the screen (EUT-Style)
* Servername and actual DateTime shown on the bottom
* Assault game state (Attacking/Defending, Part1/Part2) shown on the bottom
* The useless "Assault the base" startmessage is replaced by "You are Attacking" or "You are Defending"
* Critical Message Fix 2 (Endspreemessages won't overwrite Objective messages any more)

but I guess noone recognized that cause the 2 flamers destroyed the thread in good old uta manner :X

however I think you overlooked something, maybe you have to go back 2 steps and take a more unbiased look at it:
You CAN disable the flags clientside, so
* It's not the OTHERS forcing YOU to have a flag on your screen
* It's YOU trying to force the OTHERS to have an empty/blank flag on their screen

Since everyone can see your flag by a small click on the stats it's no new info that is provided at all, it's just a nice little pic for the ones that wonna see it and it's just YOU trying to spoil it for the ones that like it. Plz try to be a bit more fair/patient, disable it on your side and let the others have their fun

Last edited:
Cratos said:
but I guess noone recognized that cause the 2 flamers destroyed the thread in good old uta manner :X
i don't think i came here to flame , but just to express my opinion :rolleyes:
i can't help it if some troll prefer arguing others opinions than just posting their own.

u can see it as me forcing other to have a blank , but i see it as other forcing me to show them my flag.
then again , if i'm the only one that hide his flag then what's the problem ?
are u scared that other people might hide their aswell ???

a better way to introduce this mod would have been to put it this way :
-u can now add ur country flag next to ur nick.

i am all for a mod like this.

I (fucking) can't believe why (the fuck) you still bother making things for this league, Cratos.

It's always: *moan**sigh**omfghaxsome1111!!!**moron**delete**nothing new**don't change**I would do it this way, you code it**merrrr**omfg*:x

I do honestly appreciate the work you do for the league. Dfp server is nice (xcept ping sometimes, but that's no problem). Some great codes been written, ect... All that mostly thanks to you. Not saying people like weirdo, timmah,...do nothing, I appreciate their work too :)

If you decide to put a mod on a private public server, you can choose what you want to put on it IMO.

Incorporating flags into the league servers wouldn't be OK if some people disagreed. Obviously there will be such people (Opi, Rotted,...), so there it sould be disabled. Weeeee! great white flags:yawn:

What pisses me off is that when you get feedback there's just waaaay to much negative crap into it. And then they say: "do this, do that.." :nag: They should go away and just play WOW ;)

ps: just a rant, I don't bother reading back,cause I would add waaaay tooo much to it. Crappy english used btw ;)

IceDragon said:

just stfu, who the fuck are u anyway?

admin team is doing a great job but some people have a grudge against anti.
thats what this is all about, they wanna interfere and disagree in any possible way, as it seems
maybe them aut people should focus more on their teamplay and praccy a bit more then focues their attention to stuff like this.

if u dont like it there's the exit, byeeeeeeee

dont let the door hit ur arse on the way out....wankers