league update.....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

D

DaikatanaNL

nice that you guys update it now so much, hope you guys will hold it on, only 1 more comments......can't da updater count?

:) GreeTzZzzZz AllMightY ][)a!Ka']['ana :)

Re: league update.....

Nope, sorry, I don't have a @#%$ :) .

Anything specific in mind?

hehe the games played out of 4 i think :)

er another thing - didn't CnE want a forfeit for us?

check the old threat:
--------------------------------
Fronck:

Just for the record, >)CnE(< submitted a forfeit for our match with UTU.. It says on the league table it's ruled a draw due to late result submissions (due to us trying to reschedule I imagine), not because we claimed it so. I've contacted Shai and we should have it worked out ASAP I hope.
BTW, I'm sorry about the late notice when we couldn't play (and for sending it to an ex-UTU member )

----------------------------------

so???????

sorry - won't open a new threat in the leagueforum for that

just want to know

I think you left it too late. A change to a Win for you and lose for CnE won't affect you points much. The hassle of changing it means changing the points of the games played after your 'match'. Again little changes (dont think it would affect promotions/relegations).

But it's gonna be a lot of hassle for a stupid 40 or so points. Besides that was last months league, about 2 weeks ago.

Learn from not keeping Shaitan up to date. If you got a match scheduled sumbit a result as soon as u know it or let him know theres a problem on the scheduled date.

He may be great at keeping things up to date but he's not a mindreader, as far as I know :)

hm i thought that email would have been able to achieve sth

ok anyway - forget about it again :(