League rules query....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

S

SUYM Peebe

I was just wandering what the rules are when it come to a league match and we are short on players....

Is it alright to ask players from other clans to play for us or do we just have to fight with the player we have available?

Only asking cos I know a few other clans do it and want to know if its legal :P

cheers

As I have been told

With current rules it is ok as long they play under that clans tag.

Reason for this is that there are no way of checking if a person realy are the person they play as.

For instance I am sick a day >ION< are short of players (doubt it will happend but just an example). So we end up 1 short. We know SUYM well, and get 1 of their players to play, he could take my name and noone would notice. (except different playing style. But in general no difference.)

So instead of that problem it seems the rule are, as long you use the tag of the clan you play for there would be no problems.

The advantage is that many if helping a clan out will prob use own name, and so the other clan knows they got help (legaly), instead of playing with someone under cover.

Please correct me if I am wrong here.

Re: As I have been told

Yeah basically there is no way to stop it :( So we don't try.

Thanx

Re: As I have been told

lol yeah if *LuNa*Novelty ever plays bad it's clearly someone playing under my name!!!!!! =) lol

WTF!

I hate when some other players joined the game under match..and playing for enemy team.....
its no fear!
to phear:i want do like this...if both teams agree about other players..so let it be done..but if i not agree for exampel when neo playing for suym!!!!so he will not play then!
i hate it so much!

Re: Hrm.

The reson for NEO playing for us was that we had NOONE else left to ask... and there was no other ION online member to ask either if that's your point. And NEO did not join during the match, he joined at 18.55, as I recall, you joined 30-40 mins later so you wouldnt now. And no other UT lord, had anything against it.
thx

{SUYM}_Zeus