League Match Maker

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

- admin SetRedScore - Sets Red score plus calculates MapsRemaining count automatically (no map restart required!)
- admin SetBlueScore - Sets Blue score plus calculates MapsRemaining count automatically (no map restart required!)

Done. Just uploaded v1.4. I've changed a lot of the class names seeing as its getting a bit bigger now. You will need either change the .ini names manually or install the new ini and put back in map lists and passes.

:)

allright, i really never took the time to check out this tool - so normally set the server with my inis (hand-made work). Yesterday i had to set a 2on2 server, and as my inis are only for STD/PRO i gave the programm a try instead of changing my inis (would take me 10 mins)

And i can say: unbelievable perfekt tool!!! Worked perfect in 2mins (including download and install)

So easy to understand and use! thank you very much =)

So this morning i took some more time to check it out and also i expirenced a little problem durcing match...

Allright:

a) What does TIW mean? i have no clue?

b) when you put maps into matchlist they sort in the order you put them in... as i normally put in first all A-Team maps and then all B-Team maps the server starts with the same order and surprise: Team-A will have all their maps played before B-Team will see any of their choice...

As i don't know the "rule" how maporder during a LA-match is (random, alphabetic, alternating team-A and team-B map)...

i hope someone can tell me how it should be - and maybe its possible to let the matchmaker sort maps automaticly?!

Anyway this tool makes it possible to set a server in notime without any knowledge, without remembering temp passwords and so on... PERFEKT AND MANY THANKS!!!

paul aka dErzOnk

First, take all common maps from both lists in Alphabetical order, then take the remaining Clan 2 maps in reverse alphabetical order, and splice them together with the remaining Clan 1 maps in Alphabetical order.

e.g.

Clan1: Bridge, Desolate][, GolgothaAL, Golgotha][AL, Riverbed]l[AL, Submarinebase][, TheDungeon]l[AL.

Clan2: AutoRIP, Ballistic, Desertstorm, Golgotha][AL, GolgothaAL, Mazon, Rook.

Resulting maplist: GolgothaAL, Golgotha][AL, Rook, Bridge, Mazon, Desolate][, Desertstorm, Riverbed]l[AL, Ballistic, Submarinebase][, AutoRIP, TheDungeon]l[AL.

Depending on the programming language used, ]['s may list before or after their respective counter maps.

The last map in the final list is used as the warmup.

TIW is Tickrate Independent Weapons. All matches should have this enabled as stipulated by league rules.

Last edited:
Used the Match Maker yesterday for a match. Worked perfectly :)

I did notice that the server kicked me with CSHP after reconnecting after pushing "Setup Server". I suppose it reconnected too quickly?
If it's possible, maybe instead of reconnecting you could use disconnect and wait a few seconds and then reconnect?

Would also be really nice to have the map sorting feature Weirdo mentioned.

Good job :thumb:

did anyone expirenced that after the server is finished with match and you set it back to "normal" its 100%FF aka PRO?!?

I have the problem that every time i used matchmaker i have to restart server (then it goes automaticly to LAS140, std...

did anyone expirenced that after the server is finished with match and you set it back to "normal" its 100%FF aka PRO?!?

I have the problem that every time i used matchmaker i have to restart server (then it goes automaticly to LAS140, std...

Confirmed, same bug on my server :P

It gets like 400% FF or something since I get 1-shot kill with enforcer

errm me again,

allright also found bugs...

the matchmaker is not working anymore... setting up fist time was great i think second time aswell but then it starts making a wierd bug.

After all conditions are set for match and you push "set" the server strat the match but dont ask for passwords anymore... now i'm back to my inis again... witch is odd cause i have to make maplist in webbrowser....

? any help/idea?

:wave: to Quasi when you back m8 =)

dErz