League Match (-8-) vs. [Mi6] (24/06/2001)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

H

HauserKaspar

tonight we played only default maps and won 8 : 5 without ties, means
we won guardia twice :lol: .

unfortunately Mi6 had heavy 'organizational confusion' they did not manage to get to the server in time so we were already 2 : 0 leading when they got some players online. seems they 'forgot' their clan passy... (well some of them might never have heard it before :( ).

they still needed some time to find ppl willing to play so we already had a 6 : 0 advance before they finally got 6 players on the server. then they started to fight back and succeeded in coming to a very close 7 : 5 before we finally defended overlord for the whole time and conquered it in less than 4 minutes :D , thus completing our victory.

we know so many screenies with mym sniping overlord's beach clear, so i chose today's 1st. win :p

8vsMi601.jpg

ok mym,
work my butt off to get 50+ kills in overlord AGAIN and you dont reward me with a pic
i admit, u deserve it :) :

8vsMi614.jpg

[edit] just wanted to add, atm i know the names of 3 ppl who were mi6 mercs in this match, but i bet there was 1 maybe 2 more :( [/edit]