League Demo manager type thingy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rich

Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted
Jun 7, 2001
Omnipresent
Basicall a way to make demos of matches very easy
something built into league assault where as if you have "DemoMatch" bound to a key and you press it it automatically demos the match *not just that map but the whole match)
so
you start first map of the match :
Frigate *you press the key with DemoMatch bound to it and it records a demofile called eg -=]NRG]=-VS>ION<FRIGATE1 , then -=NRG[=-VS>ION<FRIGATE2 , -=]NRG[=-VS>ION<BRIDGE3, -=]NRG[=-VS>ION<BRIDGE4 and so on allways adding the map nuber at the end so that if maps are played twice it doesnt record over the first

then when the match is over 8-5 or whatever you hit the DemoMatch key and its off :)
obviously i have no idea how hard it would be to get the demoing to autostart when you join the server again or whatever but it would be a smart if it was possable.
what would be an added bonus is if it made a folder called -=]NRG[=-VS>ION<8-4-2002 or whatever date it was :) guess that would be harder tho ;)
-=]NRG[=-VS>ION< would be cool tho ;)

dont shout too loud Phil ;/

just another thought ;)

Last edited:
there is a option in the demomanager2 (that one that usaar released) that does record demos with certain parameters in the demoname

you could use that one to record the demos
the clantags you could add afterwards either with ACDSee (the picture viewer programm). there is a good rename-thingy in it

or i can send you a small tool written by a friend of mine that renames too (well it is in german and only a test-version) but it works nice

renaming series-files is np with those two programms^^

you can easily add something
the best would be something like "020904_NRG_vs_ION" in front of the normal filename because then you can arrange the files by name in windows and they are already sorted by date etc.

sorry for my bad english - i hope u got what i wanted to say :)

Last edited:
Opti you lazy bastard.
Isn't relax his script good enough :)
You want everything automatic fs .

Why not do server based demo's for everyone. even easier :D

I thought the Demo Manager had the ability to name the demo like you want. It had a option to name it the server name, map, date and add a number at the end for dup maps.

Originally posted by SmartAss
I thought the Demo Manager had the ability to name the demo like you want. It had a option to name it the server name, map, date and add a number at the end for dup maps.

It sure does and cshp fucks it up, so does leagueas :/

relex's script is really nice. ok, it doesnt type the parameters in the filename and you have to hit the key at the begin of every round, but does that really matter?

here

ace made a mirc script or something, but it didnt work for me, probably wrong configuration

i still cant fucking play demos etc,i must be doing summat wrong so sum1 with experience with this plz icq me or summat.

bleh didnt realise someone made those txt scripts.. hope u dont mind but ive added echos to show u when its recording and a small countdown when its gonna loop back to demo1 (then itll overwrite demos) Also setup so they are placed away from the system root to keep it clean :)

You cant see the echo on a non leagueas server but thats np ;)

bung all the txts in in "UnrealTournament\System\Binds\autorec"

then bind: F7=exec binds/autorec/autorec1.txt

:cool:

dl it er here, http://www.neorox.co.uk/crap/autorec.zip