League Assault (Version 1.36b)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

NoAimNoMoves said:
i guess im the only one that sees how much of a jerk he was in his reponses.
:rolleyes: usually you keep cool when you're new.:hangover:

Piss off with your "don't worry m'am, I'm from the internet"-behaviour

:P

NoAimNoMoves said:
i guess im the only one that sees how much of a jerk he was in his reponses.

You dont just turn up at a large community forum and slag someone off especially when u only have 5 posts and he has about 13000+, Guess your the retarded one, and due to the :flame: this thread will prolly get closed

NoAimNoMoves said:
The guy acts like an asshole to me then still gives me the wrong version as I specifically said I need 136b not 136a. Way to look like a dumbass. :rofl: I wouldn’t be flaming this guy but it pisses me off that someone attacks me for no reason. I need it for the NAAT pugbot that only runs with 136b.... I know someone around he has it.

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]Why do you need 136b for pugbot?
Why won't 140 work?
Why won't 136a work?

136b just included minor serverside fixes from 136a... There is no difference whatsoever to the remote datalink setup between versions 136-138; the datalink should even still work in 140.
[/QUOTE]

Now plz stop posting.

LeagueAS136 is outdated, you should use LeagueAS140, there should be no difference regarding the setup module, else send me a pm...