League Assault (Version 1.36b)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

NoAimNoMoves

Aug 9, 2005
Does anyone have Version 136b and its server packages saved on their computer because I can't find it anywhere. I need it for a pugbot. Thanks

Reactions: ^Ice^
Oh, have you looked on the downloads page?

... Not that I have, or anything.

Why do you need 136b for pugbot?
Why won't 140 work?
Why won't 136a work?

136b just included minor serverside fixes from 136a... There is no difference whatsoever to the remote datalink setup between versions 136-138; the datalink should even still work in 140.

Last edited:
Reactions: F@TBOY
I'm not going to respect someone who disrespects me for no reason. The guy acts like an asshole to me then still gives me the wrong version as I specifically said I need 136b not 136a. Way to look like a dumbass. :rofl: I wouldn’t be flaming this guy but it pisses me off that someone attacks me for no reason. I need it for the NAAT pugbot that only runs with 136b.... I know someone around he has it.

NoAimNoMoves said:
I'm not going to respect someone who disrespects me for no reason. The guy acts like an asshole to me then still gives me the wrong version as I specifically said I need 136b not 136a. Way to look like a dumbass. :rofl: I wouldn’t be flaming this guy but it pisses me off that someone attacks me for no reason. I need it for the NAAT pugbot that only runs with 136b.... I know someone around he has it.
They are helping u.. if u dont like it just leave. Fucking prick:mad:

NoAimNoMoves said:
Im not talking to the guys helping me....Im talking to Humph
Humph gave u all he can find... i dont think we should bother about u anymore. Find LA136b urself:fingers:

Pugbot is a bot that sets up a server automatically. NA's have it running and it sets up a 4v4 server with choice of maps and team selection via IRC. NANM, you wont get anywhere on these forums if you take posts like that so seriously...