League Assault 133 Final

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Phear
...CSHP does and always has intentionally crashed clients it detects as hacked, i've just relaxed that a little.

Is that what some call "console bug" - when console pops up and UT freezes comp??

btw: what's the commandline to start a server w league as+color insta??

Thx

Is that what some call "console bug" - when console pops up and UT freezes comp??

Yes.

btw: what's the commandline to start a server w league as+color insta??

ucc server AS-Mazon.unr?game=LeagueAS133.LeagueAssault?mutator=LeagueAS-SP.iAS

how does it all runs under Linux UT Server?

Linux / NT should make no diff to LeagueAS, its all uscript coded. Although the linux port of UT isn't as good as the Win32 one anyway.

Originally posted by Phear

Linux / NT should make no diff to LeagueAS, its all uscript coded. Although the linux port of UT isn't as good as the Win32 one anyway.

thx for answer. :)
2 questions more...
Why is port not so good?
Where can I find info bout those "diffs" on the Web?

I know the tickrate isn't the great, it's a little 'dodgy' on the port. (from what i've read on the Official UT forums)

ucc server AS-Mazon.unr?game=LeagueAS133.LeagueAssault?mutator=LeagueAS-SP.iAS

thx m8! made my life easier ;)

may i ask another (stupid) question?

i want to run the UCC server at high processor priority from the script file i start it with in win2k... but how?? :confused: