League Assault 133 Final

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Phear

The all powerful W|G!
May 27, 2001
Birmingham, UK
Nothing new in this version really, just tidying up some bugs.

- Fixed Bridge Box exploit.
- Fixed Enhanced CSHP causing 1 second pauses on large maps.
- Altered CSHP so that it will only crash on a known cheat, if it cannot identify a hack it will only kick, not crash the client.
- Added bServerNameGameType option to auto prefix the server name with StdAS / ProAS/ iAS depending on game type.
- Added built in InstaGIB Assault mutator with team coloured instagib shots.

Thats about it folks :)

- Added built in InstaGIB Assault mutator with team coloured instagib shots.

thought this getting voted on first ?? :(

Ajax, what problem do you have with team coloured shocks?

I think it sounds like a good idea. At least when you have shock shots flying past you at all angles you will know how much danger you are really in, or whether you can ignore the shots and keep running

Fixed Enhanced CSHP causing 1 second pauses on large maps.
And I thought it was just me

- Altered CSHP so that it will only crash on a known cheat, if it cannot identify a hack it will only kick, not crash the client.
Are u saying they were intentionally crashing ppl insteadof juct kicking them even if they weren't sure if it was a cheat or not ??
And if so, why are u crashing ppl at all now ?

I wasn't, CSHP does and always has intentionally crashed clients it detects as hacked, i've just relaxed that a little.

Added built in InstaGIB Assault mutator with team coloured instagib shots
Was against the idea until I played colour insta a couple of nights ago and I now think its great.
N1 phear :thumb:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

So how long till Jolt have it?

The only disadvantage I can think of about having coloured Insta is that the defenders would see you coming before they could actually see you. But that is nothing really.

Why does they need to be a vote? Why do people not want it?

Vote to make sure, no harm in it and should be quick if it is in that much demand. Anyway this isnt the league forum!! :)

make sure only clans who play insta vote pls no point making it nonvaild cos the one who dont want give a hoot.

must say i like it now i played it but for cosmetics how about using the standard blue shock rifle coulor for the blue team as it looks a little funny having a orange gun foring a blue beam, apart from that top mod :D