League Assault 132

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

If u have webadmin for the server its in defaults somewhere, just put a little V next to Tournament :)

Need to check what the console command is tho ... :chilled:

thnx mate but jolt havent given us pw and username for our remote admin yet they say it is temporarily down hmz im having to do everything via the console.

Originally posted by Muttley
phear i have installed the mod to our server (its superb mate nice 1) and am trying to startmatch but it says must be in tournament mode. Please can u tell me how to get it into tournament mode or tell me where i can find out, thanks mate.
webadmin or

admin set botpack.assault btournament true

Clearing the problem with "invisible walls" stopping sniper rounds and such is neat, but I have real misgivings about this auto-pause feature.

I mean, given the ability to communicate in Roger Wilco, any team finding out a nice trick was being used against them could pause the match, discuss ways round it then go again.

I can see the idea, but I just don't think it's fair in any way.

Hmm. I have a basic point to make here that I think I'll post across in General...

Ian/Wintermute

Due to possible further false cheat identification I wont be releasing it yet, however it will remain on utassault.net League Servers where Crazy Squirrel has the ability to disable the Enhanced features of CSHP should they be a problem.

Auto pause

yep phear like the idea of the match only stopping if the a player is dropped improvement on older version...no sure about teams beening able to auto pause game could end up like american football :\
prefere english footy flows better :)

Re: Auto pause

Originally posted by -=[3D]=-
no sure about teams beening able to auto pause game could end up like american football :\
prefere english footy flows better :)

What's wrong with that? The American fans toss full lagers at you if you screw up... that's an OPPORTUNITY!!:topic:

I don't care for the pause m'self, unless it's strictly for a drop or, perhaps, an abyssmally poor ping situation. Any way to automate that pause would be a bonus I s'pose.

Over and above, tho, nice work PHEAR... you need a raise, m8!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: