League Assault 132

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Phear

The all powerful W|G!
May 27, 2001
Birmingham, UK
League Assault v132 is done, although not up for download yet, its has been installed / is being installed on utassault.net League Servers as the final testing stage. Pending successful matches tmrw with no problems i'll release it for download.

New Features / Fixes:

- An improved Auto Pausing System. New system wont pause if the teams are even (even if the server isn't full) and it wont pause if the teams aren't even at the start of the map (only if a player drops mid game). Maximum pause time is now for the whole match and not based on per map, default is 3 minutes.
- RequestPause function allows clans to pause at ANY time not just when a player drops.
- CancelPause function allows clans to cancel the pause during the pause count down or resume while the game is paused at any time.
- PublicString & PrivateString Variables: Allows server admin to customise the string that is displayed by bAdminNameScore and bServerNameScore options.
- Fixed Elapsed Time not working in offline/practice mode.
- Fixed Anti Rocket Launch & Anti Hammer Launch mutators preventing spawn protection from working (as evident on the uta 2v2 server).
- Allow "ThrowArmor" as well as "ThrowArmour" for command.
- Automatically logout those connecting with admin password when server is in match mode.
- Stop "toggle bsnaplevel" causing constant suiciding.
- Fixed FOV changing (I HOPE).
- AdvancedSay & AdvancedTeamSay scrapped, parameters will now work in standard Say and TeamSay commands.
- Fixed FortStandards blocking tracehit weapons.
- Enhanced CSHP with a new type of cheat protection, stops those cheats known to get past v130 and closes a large loophole in the cheat protection.

Because I'm going on Holiday Sunday I haven't had the chance to do quite as much testing on this version as I'd like to have. For this reason the new Auto Pausing and Enhanced CSHP should be considered betaish. They have been tested but I wouldn't want to swear that they are totally bug free. Both features can however be disabled seperately and I will post instructions on how to do so with the download, pending no problems occuring tmrw.

:wow:

Very nice :)
The best mod just got better

I don't understand how you have time to do all the things you do Phear...Amazing
:bowdown:

Originally posted by Phear
New Features / Fixes:

- RequestPause function allows clans to pause at ANY time not just when a player drops.

so when someone is about to complete an objective, you can pause the game ? :naughty:

Originally posted by Phear

- CancelPause function allows clans to cancel the pause during the pause count down or resume while the game is paused at any time.

by the team that paused it or also by the other team ? :naughty:

Drooz theres a 5 second countdown to a pause and unpause so trying to pause it as someone launches or gets past you or something isn't gonna do you a lot of good.

The only team that can cancel the pause is the team that paused it (or the team who dropped a player).

With regard to the Enhanced CSHP, its turning out to be more sensitive than I had originally hoped, detecting quite a lot of client side mods etc as cheats. I fear this may need to be disabled :( else virtually clean installs of UT with no mods will be needed, which is probably too strict a requirement.

Drooz theres a 5 second countdown to a pause and unpause so trying to pause it as someone launches or gets past you or something isn't gonna do you a lot of good.

timing is everything my friend ;)

and yeah, have a nice holiday :wave:

phear i have installed the mod to our server (its superb mate nice 1) and am trying to startmatch but it says must be in tournament mode. Please can u tell me how to get it into tournament mode or tell me where i can find out, thanks mate.