League Assault 130 Final

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Atm yes, but thats something else I'm looking @ refining for the next version :)

I've disabled it on League Servers until the next version which will be a little more tweaked and refined.

Edit: Updated "Under Development".

could it be possible to make it agreeable between playing clans whether to use pausing or not, I mean it gets fucking annoying for both when clans with shitty connections (count aor in:D) have ppl dropping off and reconning every other moment...

Thats the idea of the proposed skip pause function :D Bind it to a key and if you don't want it to pause just push that key within the 3 seconds and it wont (or push it during the pause to unpause) :)

What natsi prolly means is that most ppl just won't bind skippause, do a poll on how many ppl have binded thowarmor and my guess is it will be less than 10.
U need a little window to bind all these things

Ppl haven't bound ThrowArmour cos they don't have much use for it, or probably don't care, hell I don't use it much.

After a few annoying pauses my guess is they will bind SkipPause :lol: Also when it pauses it now says "Type: SkipPause to abort..." so they will know what to bind :D

yeah, what ace said and that it could be complety turned off if both clans desire, i don't know bout the others but at least i lose the sense and feeling of the move when it pauses:D

"admin set LeagueAS130.LeagueAssault bAutoPausing False" if you want to disable it on your server (which I would recommend until the next version anyway) :)

yesterday I was able to read utassault.net frontpage so I understood why it was down, sorry but its hard to know when info page is down;)
as for the pause thingy, is there really a wish/need for it?

It WILL make matches longer.