Last Straw

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, so u reject the challenge cause u already know u loose it seems... unless u coem with the proposal to play on the samoa server

ur boat obviously sank yesterday, as vulc said too
u owned ballistic and riverbed3 yesterday as u said, we can show soem fair real ownage though

Or perhaps we could play soccer, or do a race, or see who swims faster (I bet I do!) or see who can eat more hamburgers (prize will prolly go to Mc) or see who ...

[22:09] <utaBot5> -={Mi5}=- 0 - 8 (-8-) | AS-Bridge | Time Remaining: 00:00 | -={Mi5}=- are attacking.
[22:09] <utaBot5> (-8-) defended the base and win! -={Mi5}=- 0 - 8 (-8-)
[22:09] <Vulcano> says enough
[22:09] <utaBot5> 0:00 : (-8-) Beltroniko: pld guys
[22:09] <utaBot5> 0:00 : (-8-)ClõuÐ: nice
[22:09] <utaBot5> 0:00 : DraGoonz: take it mi5!

GG

thx style m8 for the best part of this thread :D

/quote
The Ultimate IQ Test

Congratulations, Kaspar!
Your IQ score is 136

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. To determine your ability in these areas, we compared your answers to those given by the 6.5 million people who have taken Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.
[blabla...]

Kaspar, you are a Visual Mathematician.

/quote

(*no wonder, cant be arsed to look for the unknown words ;) )

good IQ test would involve answer times and a increasing difficulty to get more valid results, but wtf, it is designed for americans, shouldn't be too hard... :P

concerning the (-8-) vs. Mi5 match: glad that i didn't miss much while i was sitting in the pub with r/l friends and working hard to get drunk :boozer:

Last edited:
This thread is being closed while there's only flames or spam here. Everything has been said now and there's no need for any further flames between anyone of us.

thread closed.

[ffs did i flame? A Flame War? Not in my name! /edit Kasp :P]

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunatly I'm not gonna spend another day of my life practicing for a war, and since classes are starting I doubt that with classes starting I'll cba to play. So have fun against whoever u play (if theres 6 guys which prolly wont be).

Status
Not open for further replies.