Lann 2005

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hours? Helens house is about an hour and a half max drive from E. London. Will be about the same time from yours as you dont have to drive through crappy london, that is unless you drive like Happy. :D

MeetYourMaker said:
hours? Helens house is about an hour and a half max drive from E. London. Will be about the same time from yours as you dont have to drive through crappy london, that is unless you drive like Happy. :D

cough gimme a lift then mym

thats only cause happy guy drives in traffic jamms, well drive isnt the right word, he sits in traffic jamms, and takes 4hrs, were as mym drives at about 200mph THROUGH the traffic :P

Right seenas its like 2months, when are people free, we r free July-August time, just tell me when
P.S. Only 12 people allowed at LAN, as my house isnt big enough, people who have been to prevous lans have priority

no helen, u dissapoint me...
i was just about to arrange a ticket to the LAN !! :rolleyes: