Lann 2005

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i wanna come, but it's still a long time till august, i don't know yet when exactly i will have time or not but all in all i should have loads of time before i start studying

Reactions: Kaspar.Hauser
Who says swap isnt invited :P I will have to limit the numbers though, Ill let u know when the dates have bin dicided whos comming :) I hate doing that, but my house aint big enough for all of you, unless you guys wanna give me a £10 each to rent a hall or sommat. Which Im gonna guess and say u dont wanna do.

me ski.......ROFL!
U ever seen a blubber whale ski :P (no comments plz!), NO, thats why I swim not ski!
Im ok when I'm standing, but then when I fall down, I have to take the skies (??) off to get back up again. Im not used to getting up from lieing down posision, with 2 planks of wood/plastic strapped to my feet :P
Sounds like a fun holi though, whatching u plonkers fall down a mountin side at so many mph :P (me takes note for holiday plans!) :P :P :P

I've only snowboarded! So im the best snowboarder :rolleyes:

ah fs get back on topic :P