Lamer's licke KILLERBOSS

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: New generation LAMER

Portion of irony taken =) Thanks anyway, and lets forget the whole story.

Re: No generation LAMER

Yeah, lets.... no need to make a fuss :)

KillerBoss = Lamer .... Ensure he doesnt return

It seems that only you and Dragon was pissed off =) If you do not think so - lets ask?

I was really pissed off you too Anjutka....

I've kept out of it until now, but I just wanna say this...for the record...

1) I asked you to stop politley... You just ignored me
2) I was not the only one
3) If you dont like the way that ppl talk to you in public... (swearing etc), then dont f u c k i n g go out!

4) Public displays of irritating behaviour damages UT... Dont even try to pretend it doesnt...

ET

Re: KillerBoss = Lamer .... Ensure he doesnt return

Would like to ask two questions.

1 - who are you?
2 - you asked to stop politely what?

Thanks. And your opinion doesnot reflect opinion of all people. And if topic is closed it is closed. Or do yo need spam to understand it? Or do you "f u c k i n g" need excuses one more time? What do you want? Include your clever opinion? Now you start to piss me off. Bye.

PS - " Public displays of irritating behaviour damages UT... Dont even try to pretend it doesnt..." Do not even try to pretend that you are very smart.

Re: RE:

get a live what am I dead or did you mean get a life :lol:

Anyhow I have one, dont need anymore unless you were offering?

yes

I know Raven. But what I don't understand is why they pick on her while she only made a joke with Killorboss. I was there too. It was hilarious. :lol: