Lamer's licke KILLERBOSS

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

L

Lars Dragon

Just playd on Demon wit KILLERBOSS

KILLERBOSS was spaming all the time trying to kill team M8's
in shot KILLERBOSS was playing like NASTY dose real lamer style.

I guess that's what happens wen you sniff to mutch glue

Well, yes, that was really REALLY annoying. Spamming and camping like a true lamer (no eavy server). Next time, I'll just leave the server instead of playing with fools like that...

Wonder where they come from...

New generation LAMER

Manny people is upset by this new type of lamer,
namely Benny_Hill he got a "funny" of standing AFK for hours taking server space and unbalancing the teams.
Let I be known that he is as much a lamer as myself!

Re: New generation LAMER

hehe =) Grrr! Stop picking on KILLERBOSS =) He is cute =) And stop spreading rumours that it was spawncamping =) He even do not know what is it, and where is flag in Assault maps =P

Never the less, I did not much enjoy playing..

But hey, I'll stop whining now. Nobody ever said UTAss should be fun...

There's 3 types of annoying people you can meat on the AS servers:

There's, for lack of any better word, the Newbies, they can really get your goat, but ultimately you should be overbearing and try to explain them the ways of AS.
How to spot a Newbie: "How do you fly" <- is a typical newbie statement

There's the Lamers, these people generally don't cause much harm, and are at worst a minor nuisance.
How to spot a Lamer: Flooding, taunt bind, spawncamping

And then there's the Gamewreckers, doing their outmost to destroy gameplay for the rest.
How to spot a Gamewrecker: Well, you can't really miss it, if you've met you know what I mean

If either of these gets you really angry, leave the server ffs. Don't let the Lamers and Gamewreckers ruin your fun, and reach their goal.

If a Newbie frustrate you that much, maybe you should reconsider your approach to AS?

Sure I could flame the gamewreckers again, but to no avail, and most of you allready know my position on these things.

Ass no fun ?????
Hmm that is way i play it......Well i guess KILLERBOSS is to stupid understand
that people play UT to have fun.....

hehe =) KILLERBOSS was intended to see how people react to such occasions. It didn't any harm to anyone - it didn't spawncamp (it even didn't actually kill anyone), it didn't spam (too much), and it wasn't changing teams =) So it can't be considered as gamewrecking by any means ;) So can Tricky point me - what was "no fun at all"? If I ruined someones fun.. Well. I ask excuse then, and will never do it again =)But as speaking from myself - I enjoy newbies that ask stupid questions, and say stupid things... And as I said already - there is actually such people around, and they are not intend to gamewreck at all, they need patience of better player/personalities to became good people.
So actually I could blame many people in performing such things - "Aha! newbie! Oh well - I better say that he is stupid asshole, then try to bother to explain where he was wrong"

In addition =) Dragon seems to be angry at me, as I fooled him a bit =) =P Hehe =) I am sorry =P

Btw - when I asked - can I join |BoD| - you answered - "No!"... Not good =P Afaik everyone out there have rights to go through initiation process (at least atm - we are not full)... So it wasn't much fair at all =P =)

You sad........
CAN I JOIN A CLAN
CAN I JOIN A CLAN
CAN I JOIN A CLAN
CAN I JOIN A CLAN
CAN I JOIN A CLAN
CAN I JOIN A CLAN
CAN I JOIN A CLAN
CAN I JOIN A CLAN
CAN I JOIN A CLAN
CAN I JOIN A CLAN
CAN I JOIN A CLAN
CAN I JOIN A CLAN
CAN I JOIN A CLAN

CAN I JOIN MI5
CAN I JOIN MI5
CAN I JOIN MI5
CAN I JOIN MI5
CAN I JOIN MI5
CAN I JOIN MI5
CAN I JOIN MI5
CAN I JOIN MI5
CAN I JOIN MI5
CAN I JOIN MI5
CAN I JOIN MI5
CAN I JOIN MI5

CAN I JOIN BoD
CAN I JOIN BoD
CAN I JOIN BoD
CAN I JOIN BoD
CAN I JOIN BoD
CAN I JOIN BoD
CAN I JOIN BoD
CAN I JOIN BoD
CAN I JOIN BoD
CAN I JOIN BoD

And so on....
You of all people should now better the to behave like a spoiled child...
As for your excuse Quote hehe =) KILLERBOSS was intended to see how people react to such occasions. We tried saying pleas stop we sad fuck of and so on...
Noting made you stop....Pleas conduct your experiments elsewhere in the future..

Btw - when I asked - can I join |BoD| - you answered - "No!"... Not good =P Afaik everyone out there have rights to go through initiation process (at least atm - we are not full)... So it wasn't much fair at all =P =)

If we put evry Player on the initiation process we cud du nothing els....
btw if somone apers to be a lamer I WONT HEALP THEM TO JOIN BOD

Well we all fuck op somtimes..i hav sad wat i wantet to say so ower and out

Well. Was I spamming? Nope. You can't spawnkill on eavy servers (at least we consider so), so lets consider that you can't spam on servers with 4.32+ patch. Right? Right. I'd rather consider ansi arts as spamming, but you do not whine about them.

Then -
Youof all people should now better the to behave like a spoiled child...

Doesnot make any sense. Sorry. Try again =)

We tried saying pleas stop we sad fuck of and so on...

Well.. Fix me if I am wrong - You mean that first you said - "Stop it please", and then said "Fuck off"? Do not try to make up facts. The only thing that I heard from you was - "Shutup fucker" or something very close to it. And I didn't said an one rude word toward you. Neither there, neither here. And I would appreciate if you watch your mouth too please. Thanks =)

Noting made you stop....Pleas conduct your experiments elsewhere in the future..

Telling such things as - "Shut up asshole" didn't stop anyone yet, neither it stopped me. And as for experiments - I have my own rules of honour, and I never break them.

And to make overall conclusion - if you feel very desperade that you was pranked (notice - it was harmless prank), I am asking personal sorry, I didn't know that you lack of sence of humour, and I will not prank you anymore. Hope problem is solved.

If you remember I tried for a long time to bear with you; even tried to explain to you how you could start your own clan, but nooooo... And also rather kindly asking you to stop spamming about 10 times before moving onwards to the Shut up!

You did not act like a newbie, you acted like an idiot, asking the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again..

It gets annoying in the long run (think you were playing like that for more than an hour..)

But what did you expect to gain with your experiment? Respect?

You spam too btw =) And we came to conclusion that you CAN'T spam on 4.32+

As for idiotic questions - 1st - they intend to be idiotic, therefore check sense of humour. 2nd - can you remind me where you told me how to create own clan? I remember you tell me that I can create, but I don't remember that you answered "How?" question.

As for what I did it? Be sure - I do not need your respect =)

Oh.. Almost forgot =) Do you remember - did you answer question - "WHAT IS "SPAMMING"?" Nope =) So blame yourself =)

in addition
And also rather kindly asking you to stop spamming

Can you quote please =)? I do not remember "rather kind" words =)

Oki, I guess we can conclude you did it only to annoy people. Congrats, you had succes?

And how do you expect me to quote what I wrote during the match? I do not log my matches and do not care to. It's all up to what you apparently seem to remember and that does not seem to be very much.

We also look quite differently upon what spamming is, but I'm pretty sure you can ask anybody that played with you and they will say that you were spamming, regardless of the server versionnumber.

As for "rather kindly" I simply wrote "Stop spamming" in the beginning and continued to "Shut up!" If you don't understand "Shut up" I don't see how I should make you understand anything else..

It's easy to piss people off, I just don't see why. Apparently you think it's funny, then so be it. I think (like Dragon) that it is lame...

pub8.ezboard.com/futassau...1164.topic

It seems that only you and Dragon was pissed off =) If you do not think so - lets ask? And let me say one more time, to ensure that you understood me (i think i go over it about 5th time... Seems spam is only reasonable way to get some words to your mind =)

FOR ALL WHO WAS PISSED BY KILLERBOSS I TELL MY PERSONAL AND HONEST "I AM SORRY", AS I DIDN'T EVEN IMAGINED THAT YOU ARE SO SENSIVITIVE TO PRANKS, AND BECOME PISSED OFF SO EASILY.

Saticfied? Now you can go and play, and you can be as serious as you want to pretend to be =)

As for that -
It's all up to what you apparently seem to remember and that does not seem to be very much.

Well =) very pathetic way to start flame war. I am not impressed =) Sorry.

I was only stating the obvious...

And I WAS trying to impress you. Afterall, you are so beautiful....