KSL vs UTU

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

K

KSL Dyzar

if i dont hear from ya soon the match will be played on server2 wednesday 28/2 20.00 GMT and the maps will be: Frigate, Overlord, Mazon, Rook, Guardia, OceanFloor, Bridge X2

plz take server3 or if u can't play there take server1
(2 is impossible for us)

and lets play on thursday this week (1st of march)

our maps are epic standart maps

my last msg to you in ICQ was about the time on thursday i thought u would reply

He can't reply because he's off for a few days.

As far as i can tell the date and server will remain.....maybe try to get into communication a bit earlier next time :/

k, well meet u halfway.. we can play tomorrow, but it will still be on server2 @ 20.00 GMT

ps:im not at home now and i dont have your icq# here..

hm we will see what we can do

be prepared to meet only 3 or 4 players or even to get a forfeit

sorry we try to give u a fair game and to be a "good" opponent

as i said i dont have any of u on my icq list here... u will have to send me a message first if u want the password

hehe posted very soon - but never mind - board was down i think

- thx for the match

over and out

FFS KSL U ALWAYS CHOOSE SERVER 1 where evryone gets @#%$ pings and u get good pings if you choose server 1 ffs then we can both get @#%$ ping (this is better option)

sigh i didnt pick server2 the serverdispute-thingy did. i really hoped people would stop whining about that after the server dispute system got in use. but some guys always have the need to flame/whine:( ffs i even told u if server1 was picked u could choose to play on the ion or nrg/eos server to witch u said u have excelent connection

Am I the only one who doesn't see any sense in Teknos positng?? Besides showing how a world class whiner he is?

"Why pick server 1 when server 1 is better?"

FFS! Get a live!

Besides that, isn't it clear that you chose the better server for your team?

damn u sure must have overslept the day braincells were handed out Tek...