Just some screenies!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Yeah I had a few days off and got bored so started to just build something. Alot of textures will change anyway. I mostly start playing around when I got all rooms build.
Takes quite a bit of time indeed, but im doing it for my own fun. Im not rushing anything to get it done quick, I only start up UED when I feel like it! :D

Looking forward to your map! ;)

@html; dont you need flags for ctf? :rolleyes:

This looks like a nice Assault map! Nice deathmatch rooms, add shock and sniper plx!

You will see pretty soon! ;)
Nice mate, don't let others piss you off with useless comments. Time is valuable, every minute you spend on building an UT map is one you can't spend on having sex or smoking a blunt, so im very thankfull. Ofcourse you could combine smoking a blunt with building an UT map. Maybe someone can suck your balls while we're at it aswell. Anyway, what i wanted to say is: nice map, good work, appreciated.