July Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

well, we (EaS) need to play most of our matches b4 18th of july cos most of our squad will be on vacation, I ask MoD and AUT since I can't reach anyone of you for the last two days and it's quite iportant to get over with this arranging asap.

pls contact me via IRC, I'm idlin in your chan just in case

ty in advance

well, we (EaS) need to play most of our matches b4 18th of july cos most of our squad will be on vacation, I ask MoD and AUT since I can't reach anyone of you for the last two days and it's quite iportant to get over with this arranging asap.

pls contact me via IRC, I'm idlin in your chan just in case

ty in advance

I am very optimictic that {[AUT]} can find a day before the 18th. I will make it topic now in our forum. Try to pm Basdo too please. Incase you cant find him before the end of the week we will talk about it together.

Why is it back to 4 games in july?
Shouldnt it be 2 games and 2 "optional games" in july when its summertime/vacations?

I never understood how the 2 optional games was worked out, 2 games in Decemeber is fine, but summer holidays are usually July or August so fair enough have those as 2 optionals if requested but as soon as you stick another month in for football be it EC or WC then you have 1/3 of the year on reduced games. Should have left June as a 4 match month and let people work around matches.

There is no reason why you cant ask opposition to play 4v4 or less if you know people are away on holidays, they are likely to be in same situation

I don't think it should ever be decreased. I mean summer is quite a large amount of time, what is the likeliness you will be on holiday along with 2 or more others at the same time? People usually go abroad between June and September and usually got for 1 week, 2 at most! I think 2 games for EC was fine but July back to normal.

Yes indeed.

Dropping to 2 matches throughout the rest of the Summer has typically only happened when there has been another cup running in tandem; however there was one year where it just continued throughout, but this was by exception rather than a rule.

2on2 match b33r vs BrB played. Though I cant submit the result so please admins add a 4-0 for b33r. tnx