jolt and it's probs

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rel@x

*****istrator
Jun 8, 2001
The Netherlands
Resonate: (10:24 PM) if it was causing major problems I would agree but the fact that u only message me about this about once a month and none of the other clans on that box do it dont really warrant taking action

why the fuck won't u complain FS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id complain i get huge ping spiks on jolt
BT say its jolts end and they have done loads of test to see what it could be thats causeing it

but now they have said it can only be jolts end thats causeing it

and seeing as barrysworld and demon are fine for me in inclinde to agree with them

Opti

Yes, Jolt has been very bad for us lately. That is why we will give up our clan server. We pay good money, so we want to have a good server.

that's because.....................

nah, I'm not gonna start again with useless stuff posting

Damn I could have swarn everyone was moaning about Lag in our last match with >ION<. ah well best lay off them tablets I guess :P

where do i complain?

ill complain about my 300 ping to their DM servers.... oh the the 50% loss... and.... umm yeah ill think of something sometime

saying that its been a little better..... only a 200 ping.. still i spose it gives everyone else a chance :D

I have same probs, tho its kinda time-based. When I enter jolt at mornin till about 16GMT i get my average ping, but after that till deep night its just shit like it was in the match vs MoD.

Sometimes ping is 150 but I get 1sec delay, other times its 300 and it plays like 150, kinda bugged.