Jolt 2 iAS server - bad news for you insta players...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Bahamut
Maybe i can talk scrote into upping the player count... lol.

And ive been told the ping/loss problems at ornage should be fixed sometime this something (Dunno what there doing, but thats what ive seen posted by scrote).

Preference would be a second server, IM(A)O upping player count spoils the game, league is 4v4 and games are much better that way. But we don't have much server capacity at the mo so I don't think a second is possible :\ , so upping player count may be easiest bet.

Tnx fbs - not tried ULL before but will give it a go as soon as I can! Agree with arse about the player count though - 6v6 is too much for insta, just becomes spam and most levels get defended. 5v5 is ok - Jolt 2 had some great games with that setting, but 4v4 is optimal for the best games - more skillz and less spam :D

If the p/l problems get sorted on Orange that would be great - would be much more playable . Maybe we can blag scrote into getting another Orange server... ;)

I won't Im afraid, Ezby's travelling up tonight so I'll be spending time with her :cuddle: :D

But thanks fbs - much appreciated :)

Re: Ull server

Originally posted by fbs
Well since i always play on jolt 2 insta

i will set ull server to insta for you all to play on.

So server is now set to insta, 12 players and lots of different maps too!

so go have fun 195.149.21.114:7857

edit: i will try have it set to insta as much as possible
wow ur beeing nice :eek:

we pay 140 Euro for the UKS clanserver each month, and 95% of the time the server is locked private and not used, if you want I can order someone who makes the server public (running with the mod insta)

Originally posted by Neo
Well I will try and presuade jolt to sort it out, theres plenty of space on other boxes for it to go.

:D If you need us to spam them in any form until they give us it back I'm sure we'd be able to gather a larger enough crowd ;) :evil:

Or order one from here, dont cost much :P

http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32288

Paypal and small donations and ur sorted.. maybe I can sort a discount.. (note maybe)

I'd love to sort out a server that we had full admin too, and would be happy to admin it myself. There are just a few logistical problems with payments etc but I might give it a go anyway... Paypal is a great tool for collecting cash, however I cannot afford to pay for the server myself so would have to collect cash up front. If I didn't get enough contributions I'd then have the hassle of sending everyones money back, likewise if I got too much.

I'll look into it further tonight and see if it will be possible for me to organise something ;)

guess what, Ive just been playing on Jolt (02) iAS server...
its back! :D (not sure for how long but at least for the moment)

If it has then u guys are suckerz at jolt there is at least 10 - 20 Jolt ctf servers empty all time, put 1 on assault it isnt much to ask is it, but then again u guys are more interested in money than anythin else..