Joke!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bossk

spammer extrordinare
May 30, 2002
Shangri-la
A skinny little white guy goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGE African American guy standing next to him. The big guy sees the little guy staring at him, looks down and says:

"7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 14 inch penis, 1 pound left testicle, 1 pound right testicle, .... Turner Brown."
The small guy faints dead away and falls to the floor. The big guys kneels down and brings him to, shaking him. The big fellow says, "Whats wrong with you?" In a weak voice the little guy says: "What EXACTLY did you say to me?"

The big dude says,

"I saw the curious look and figured I'd just give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me. I'm 7 feet tall, I weight 350 pounds, I have a 14 inch penis, my left testicle weighs 1 pound, my right testicle weighs 1 pound and my name is Turner Brwon."

The small guy says,

Turner Brown?
Thank god! I thought you said "Turn around"

-------------------------------------------------
Btw I remind you that I have mod powers in this forum, so don't bother to post old :devil:

Reactions: 1 person