January Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
Happy new year everyone. I hope you all enjoyed your holiday (if you had one). Here are the league tables 2009 with a little delay but thats because we had to work on something new to invent. Or better Timo had to work :P

• As always at the end of the year I'd like to thank and congratulate the best teams of the past season

*** -{CoH}- - Standard Assault League champion 2008 ***
    *** -=[23]=- - Pro Assault League champion 2008 ***
    *** |P*I| - InstaGIB Assault League champion 2008 ***
    *** »b33r« - two-V-two Assault League champion 2008 ***

• Now the "something new" I've talked about. From this month on we will use a so called mappool that will work as follows. In the pool will always be two new maps that can be picked by each clan as an opportunity to substitute one of their standard seven maps. Every map will stay two months in the pool and will then be replaced by a new admin team picked map. So basically it will be like this: january map A, february A+B, march B+C, etc.
    Timo is currently working on this to appear on the server booking page, be patient and give us another 24-48 hrs.
    For the first two maps we went by PUG stats so we will have AS-SnowdunesAL_preview which can already be chosen in january and AS-TheScarabSE_betaVl which will enter the pool in february. At the beginning of february we will announce a new map for march so you have enough time to practice the new map.
    If we see a map is picked frequently it will be able to become a full league map.

• We have been a bit lazy at the end of 2008 according not scheduled / unplayed games. This will change. From now on we will go by the following rules that came already into effect for these new tables.
    • Clans with no played game during a month will be moved to HZ
    • HZ Clans with no played game during the past three months will be kicked
    • Clans that played at least one game but not enough to meet the required amount will be punished with a point deduction according to a lost game

• As always points have been reset to 1000 in all leagues. With the removement of playoff games in StdAS all leagues are now open to add schedules.

And now, please enjoy the new year with utassault.net. GL everyone.

League Tables / Monthly Changes:

Standard Assault - Champs: -{CoH}-
Division #1
Non-Movers: A) CoH, B) AUT, C) Mi5
Promoted: D) DoG, E) DFP @ 1000 pts

Division #2
Relegated: A) ud, B) TNT @ 1000 pts
Non-Movers: E) DaS
Promoted: C) AAK, D) ADC @ 1000 pts

Division #3
Relegated: FDC, dzz @ 1000 pts
Non-Movers: SveK, b33r, NAC, L0S$, PGS

Pro Assault - Champs: -=[23]=-
Division #1
Non-Movers: 23, UF, 24, Amp, os, B!P, NAC, b33r

Insta Assault - Champs: |P*I|
Division #1
Non-Movers: P*I, 2k3, omfp, nWo, BRG
Leavers: BRG (forced removal)

two-V-two Assault - Champs: »b33r«
Division #1
Non-Movers: b33r, BeastyBrother, eA, MY, az, BM-AsF, Amp, MM, A&O, TiJ, NAC, DR
Leavers: lod, TN, DD, µ, htp, A, SG, DoG, time two assault (all forced removal), F-roX

Last edited:
Great idea about the maps! ~dzz~ vs NAC already booked SnowdunesAL to play! Hope it's great! :D :D :D Happy New Year UTA.