It's Christmas!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on proph, play 6 maps, then scream

ALL BO LEAVE SERVER
ALL BO LEAVE SERVER
ALL BO LEAVE SERVER
ALL BO LEAVE SERVER
ALL BO LEAVE SERVER
ALL BO LEAVE SERVER
ALL BO LEAVE SERVER

:D

Will someone ever open the booking system, by this time last month i had half the matches booked, this month i dont even have 1 clan down to play.

Challenging system gets reactivated after playoffs are finished.
In the meantime if you want to book servers for matches go ahead. I keep an eye out for new bookings but best if you let me know when it becomes confirmed - and i'll add it in the schedule.

Originally posted by DrOoZ
come on proph, play 6 maps, then scream

ALL BO LEAVE SERVER
ALL BO LEAVE SERVER
ALL BO LEAVE SERVER
ALL BO LEAVE SERVER
ALL BO LEAVE SERVER
ALL BO LEAVE SERVER
ALL BO LEAVE SERVER

:D

What do u know about the circonstenses ? we even told u before game we didn't had a team and u guys wanted us to use mercs, turned out as a gay war indeed and some of our members had others things to do then wasting their time on a stupid video game,we should had forfeited anyway.
Now if u find it funny I'm happy for u, but Prophet was right, better all leave than only some of us :fingers:
With very few members active atm it's not like we care about the league...

lol, we said you could use a particular someone :D
all the lame lame lame bot bot bot cheat cheat cheat was nice too :D
and when proph screamed ALL BO LEAVE SERVER, 1 player stayed and played the last 2 maps ;)
and yeah, it was hilarious :D

Status
Not open for further replies.