Is this for real ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lol by any chance is there gonna be a lovely young female modelling the thong:D i know vortex has bought a few...euch at the thought of vortex sporting a slinky one;)

In the ((Si><th)) forum I think theres a post about feet and if you look at Jas's feet I think , you can see he has a uta mug :)

Thats the old style mug, don't know if anyones bought the one which has more black on it and less white :p

Tans is the only owner of a uta Thong atm so we'll have to hope someone has the guts to post the 'X rated blackpool 2002 pics' ;)

btw tans they are still waiting for the cheque for the second order u made by mistake. :lol:

Originally posted by Spirit
Keep dreaming Humph :rolleyes:

With pleasure!
My dreams are much more fun!

I boned Xtina Aguiwhatever up the arse on the roof of the playboy mansion with my beer resting on her arse. Was quite fun.

:lol: are they really CS? I swear i emailed them to cancel it!

and sorry 2disappoint but there are no X rated BP pics :P

I jus said I wanted a pic of u wearing thong, didn't say it had to be X rated did I? :D

Originally posted by Crazy Squirrel
Tans is the only owner of a uta Thong atm so we'll have to hope someone has the guts to post the 'X rated blackpool 2002 pics' ;)

She was replying to this post, not yours gimpler :p: