Is it just you or is it ION?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

T

TimoMi5

I see that a number of you are complaining about the following situation: to reach the top in the utassault.net league you probably have to win almost every match for 4-5 months. Well... go to members01.chello.se/mi5 and check out the League section, and you will see that we did all that and more. Was the world unfair to us? Was the league unfair to us when they at one point reset our points? This is apparently an ION subject, as it is almost only ION complaining about it. How did you reach this conclusion? Would you be happier if they reset our points to 0 again, so that you maybe could reach the top faster than we did? It took us half-a-year, and it took us a lot of matches and it took us a lot of work, is that what you want to take from us? Well take it somewhere else, thnx. AND even if we keep winning and gaining more points, plz beat us instead of complaining then (yes it might take you 5 months and 20 matches to reach the top... you didn't expect that?), why did you expect it to be easy, and when you found out that you where wrong, is that the time for the rest of us, and you, to change the rules?.

I like your clan, make no mistake about that. But atleast think about this. I have never cared much about league rules, I didn't care much when they reset our points (when changing from the first system), I really don't care if they change the system again - but I would care if we, without loosing a match, will loose what we have won...

Here, you can have 500 points from me if that makes you happy... then it might just take you half the time...

-={Mi5}=-FluidEye

no, I personally think that we shoudn't reset the points just do that percentage thing eq explained, where some of the lower clans get a few more points to stop them getting below 30 procent of the top clan.

I think most of ion is just annoyed with playing 4-5 games in a match, winning fairly easily and then teh other clan leaving the match.

No i just pissed off with the fact that the longer you have been in the league the better chance you have :(

Can someone tell me a league that never reset's points?

not including RANK systems!

Fear>ION<

aslo ever wondered why there has been no big rush of clans trying to get in???

look at wireplay it aint started yet and the have 3 div full! enough said!

What I don't understand is, have u ever seen any of these clans on publice servers ?
I am guessing these are mainly ctf clans who are trying out assault for once, in wireplay u only play one map over and over, which means u only need to learn 1 map, my guess is that a lot of these clans will drop out after not liking assault, but I could be wrong

Hi :)

I'm bored right now, gonna go and shop some beers

anybody else want some ?

Oh yes, you can ! Go to Muinch and visit the Oktoberfest.....you'll get my words proven there !
Prost !

Still complaining?

You guys still seem to lean towards "it's not fair" argument. Well, we currently have 1900+ points, that means if you beat us you get over 190 points in a single match. We have never been able to play a single match to get that many points, we have had to play lots of lower point people. And it's not fair for you? You also say that the longer you are in the league, the better the chance you have at staying at the top. Sure, why shouldn't we? We've put the effort in.

If you want to climb the latter quick, beat us over and over, you'll get alot of points that way :)

Take care,
-={Mi5}=-Khraiven

Re: Still complaining?

Unfortunatley it dosen't work like that Khraiven, as u know it's not possible for us to play u 4 times a month and even if we did no-one can guarentee the outcome of a match. What concerns me more just now is that >ION< appears to be getting a lot of bad press, and it appears that we are being targeted as a "trouble making" clan, this could not be further from the truth, we have never had opponents yelling at us for breaking rules , we organise our games very efficently and always turn up on time with a full squad. I would like to think that the organisers of the UTAssualt league would want a clan such as us in their league, and not tageting >ION< for bad press merely because 1 of our members brought up an issue that a lot of people have an opinion on.
It would be nice to be welcomed into the 1st league on our merits (such as the best winning streak yet) by the other clans instead of the attacks our CLAN is getting.

ok

"I would like to think that the organisers of the UTAssualt league would want a clan such as us in their league"

What gave you this idea? All I was doing is responding because some members of ION felt that we had a "unfair" advantage. In no way was I trying to give ION "bad press". From my experiences, ION has been a great bunch of guys. I was merely commenting on an opinion members had against us (or the rules), that is all.

None of this matters really. I wouldn't worry, the best always prevails. Wish you luck.

Look forward to matches in the future :)
-={Mi5}=-Khraiven