is it just me...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

seriously, I'm lvl 46 now, and EVERYTHING I have equiped since I started looks so fkin ugly lol, atm I have a belt that is lightgreen that's as large as my pants, u can imagine how those look ;( my shoulderpads aren't even synchronised, the one side is twice as big as the other, uuuglyyyy, and then my boots, OMG They're like bum shoos man, meaning no shoes at all, u can see my feet, all I ahve is summin for around my ankle. that, and I hvae to wear my guild tabard at all time to hide my ugly chestpieces :nod: and that aint even teh ugliest equip Ive had had ;(

CeCe said:
NE's are just ugly =p

You should have made a gnome like me >=]

No NE are the ones with the better looks :) ...gnome are ugleh!! little bastards on their high birdie machine lol...
but I like your funny avatar :D

Toa$ter said:
seriously, I'm lvl 46 now, and EVERYTHING I have equiped since I started looks so fkin ugly lol, atm I have a belt that is lightgreen that's as large as my pants, u can imagine how those look ;( my shoulderpads aren't even synchronised, the one side is twice as big as the other, uuuglyyyy, and then my boots, OMG They're like bum shoos man, meaning no shoes at all, u can see my feet, all I ahve is summin for around my ankle. that, and I hvae to wear my guild tabard at all time to hide my ugly chestpieces :nod: and that aint even teh ugliest equip Ive had had ;(
;(

NE female=best race gg

;(

Last edited: