IRC report bot for UT

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

S

SmartAss pi8

This is a nice little irc bot that will give you basic information on whats going on in a match. It doesn't give out player location or anything like that. It gives you frag counts and for AS it list the objectives that were completed.

www.planetunreal.com/insomnic

Setup is easy, just select it from the MOD menu in UT. You only need to change the name of the bot and what IRC server and channel you want it to go to.

Re: IRC report bot for UT

This was posted last month and I still have the install sitting on my hard disk waiting to be tried. Pitty CSHP detects it as a cheat (last i heard).

It didn't lastnight in our TDM. At least I hope it didn't. :/

Hmm i tried it on a CSHP2 server, no noticable effect from CSHP....
Couldn't get on Server#1, or server#2, or server#3 cause they all have passwords on :( This was about lunch time today, I thought #1 was always open if not booked?

Anyways it says about CSHP in its help file, thats where i got my info from.

I've also emailed the authors about adding an option to select what type of messages are to be put through the BoT. Too much information at the moment for assault i reckon.