ION vs Sixth - 23rd September 2001

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Neo

Jun 8, 2001
Solihull, UK
Nice game sixth, most of the maps were really intense :). Just a damn shame that our Jolt server was so fucking PATHETIC!!!!!

:( :(

heres some ingame lag screenies for anyone that didnt play ffs

www.neorox.co.uk/crapfolder/pl/

FS :/

Hopefully our next encounter will be on a much better server :)

Till next time

Neo....... Out.

GG, altho it was an intense match and especially on golgotha, but the PL really spoiled it for me

my lag didnt disappear in mid game, only on golgotha and hispeed and then i just came back...

on oceanfloor i teleported about 5 times from top floor to the floor below and back again all the time....

overlord i had about 4 frags in 4 min :( when i pld with 400 ping a year ago, i even had more frags then now

@ gaz: whats the point if you have the team you want to play, but its lag everywhere?

so you mean this was a fair game? :confused:

dunno what ur on about....

we made excuses? just think about our first match (7-6) and think of what u said!

The reason that we lost is that ION played a bit better and were a bit more lucky this match. :) And server was very bad for both teams indeed. It spoiled the fun for both of us.

And I dont wanna wanna argue about the matches before this one.

Let's hope that next we wont have these server problems anymore and we can play a normal match, no matter what the score will be.

Thanks for the match.

It certainly sounded like a good game over RW and was eager to get in to find out for myself :). Looking forward to the next one though, maybe I'll get to play in that one. I do, after all, pick the sqaud for ION these days :P.

Give you ((Si><th)) :cow: 's some Apoc :mingun:

:D

gaz is always funny :teehee:

btw Gazzy thats called a excuse :P

you always talk about some people, but just think about it, almost everything that you blame people for you do the same...

and why are you the first that talked about mercs after our first match vs you (7-6) think about it

i only flame gazzy btw :) coz he is a tit :D

i don't care about all this.. too bad about the lag spoiled the game... ion was better tho where lucky on some maps.. we where lucky on golgotha lets just leave it at that... I just want a nice game if ion wins fine if we win cool :) both ways can be a good game imo :)

It doesnt matter how u win the game or how many levels u in in the match a Victory is a Victory and a Defeat is a Defeat.

well all i can say is that altho it was a GG the lag and pl was just a pisstake, funnily enough there were only 2 levels in which i could actually see my own rockets, bridge and astheno

I dont want a fair game i want to WIN!!!
WINWIWNWIN and ION won this time cuz they lag slided but next time we will win cuz then WE will cheat and those ion gaylamers will get kicked, THIS game wasnt fair cuz they had no lag, those pics of neo are all photoshopped!!!!! And i noticed some aimbots too, im not gonna mention names!!!
I only play ut to win!!! I dont care about the rest or other people!!!! And if your not with me.......SCREW YOU, and YES U TOO!!!!