ION vs Mi5 - 25st November 2001

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

This is what can split clans up - all of them taking UT too seriously

thx uzi, so true.

if nobody would take this game too seriously there would be no

- flaming
- cheat
- lamer

good night, dream on :snore:

Err gayze we dont have such a twat-forum where we can show what a great clan we are. If u have this useless forum u could also post when u lose.

Oki i couldnt be bothered to read all that above so i might have got summat wrong so excuse me if i have BUT
CANT U GUYS JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP??bithcing about eachother 24/7 is really pathetic <--spelt wrong prob.its just a fucking lousy game,Who gives a shit if some1 uses bots there fault there lame/gay/wankers or whatever,but cant u guys just fucking leave it,Myself i love reading these threads buts now its just getting really really stupid.

like i said if i got summat wrong im sorry.
Nuff said from me cyas all.

lol, really is funny, ace are u dumb, or just blind

As for the poor stabs, well it started off when mc was boasting about his new pc he was gonna buy but he can't afford one probably

Boasting? How often when post comes up about benchmarks, is gazzy or Neo, or whoever goes and posts there benchmarks, does that fucking mean there boasting?.

I wasnt boasting, and yes i cant afford a computer atm, thats why i said febuary ( 2months time, which i said in post).
And people commenting on computer systems and specs? Did i at anytime say thats what i was gonna get?.

My computer is shit atm, really cant handly 6v6 clan wars, its why i play the 2v2 alot, i play my best and my isdn can handle it. anymore than 10 players and my pc just dies fs.
Ask uzi or term at the lan, i couldnt take part in Flashpoint, because even on low i couldnt do shit, and in ut it jerked shit.

As for taking UT seriusly, yes i do, i like UT ( no shit), same as everyone else, but in terms of me giving a shit what people sayi in forums i generally dont, how often do i post in flame wars?
However when gazzy is giving shit to monkey and my other clan m8s, ye i do get pissed off, as im sure u would/did uzi when gazzy was slagging the shit out of lee's real life. No need for that fs.
Other than that i dont take UT very seriusly in game, i get annoyed easy yeh but that goes with the stresses of running a clan, exspecially when u do everything on ure own ( make sure no screwups :) ).
Also fact that my isdn gives me really fucked pings, compared to most people, again uzi and term who ive met can comment on that. No excuse, but when i cant play how i know i can, because of ure computer, i get annoyed.

Ask anyone on icq how im like, always trying to help.

But at gazzy a seriuse question, i know ure overprotective of ION, u care alot about them which isnt bad, u and fieldy are alike in this, very overprotecive when anything bad is said about the clan.
But how come whenever there comes a time, of a 'close' game against ION, there is always a flame war to that clan, i mean for example, u remember the 8-7 i think or near that against NRG, there was flame wars between NRG and ION for ages, then when sixth almost drew, u started flaming them about how they merced etc.
Now when Mi5, comes into div 1, and comes near to beating u (sometimes) and once beating u, its always Mi5 this and Mi5 that.
Is this just coincedence or what?.

Gazzy knows himself, ive tried umpteen times to get along with him, but he just doesnt care? Which i can only assume u enjoy these threads and of clan wars.
Correct me if im wrong.

afaik nothing has been publically said by ion members about nrg

except of course by gazzy about his ex clan mates, as for sixth afaik nothing either publically, gazzy thought maybe something was up but afaikl he didn't post anything of the sort because he wasn't sure, he was the only one who suspected something was up, although he wasn't sure.

As for mi5, well a lot of us have always thought there was something up with a few of ur members although most of them have left : Michelle lagsliding, latino and uni botting. Can't really call us paranoid lying fuckers for that since latino and uni have both admitted to botting, as for lag sliding, well u can never prove it.

Although as I said there was nothing up when u beat us, u were just more prepared and had almost ur best team and were the best clan on the day.
We just had abad day, a few of us were out of practice etc, and Hogo couldn't play due to work, grippo couldn't play due to ctf match, warchild couldn't play due to connection trouble.

Gazzy is actualy is a COOL guy to talk to

I know, ive said a many great times to people hes very helpful on icq, and an intelligent person ( ask firestorm who was at the lan :) )

As for mi5, well a lot of us have always thought there was something up with a few of ur members although most of them have left : Michelle lagsliding, latino and uni botting. Can't really call us paranoid lying fuckers for that since latino and uni have both admitted to botting, as for lag sliding, well u can never prove it.

Latino, yup agree, he did bot, i punished him 3 months, which is extremely lenient, instead of kicking him. However there is alot of talk going on at the moment within Mi5 about Lat's behaviour and were not to happy with it.
Michelle lagsliding, well if u consider how many people were sliding in that time, u would also know that 90% of them were on a crap chello connection. Michelle is a really nice player and hardly sure she can get a lagbot installed when she asked me the other day how to install a virus checker :).

Uni botting? Nope i never heard of him admitting he botted, maybe u know something i dont?. Besides the point hes played 1 game for mi5, and that was a practise game against MoD.

Although as I said there was nothing up when u beat us, u were just more prepared and had almost ur best team and were the best clan on the day.

More prepared? Not to go into it much, if u watch the Mi5/ION demos, o got from style u notice people asking "where am i monk" before the game lol.
As for practises, Mi5 only had 2-3 practises before the game, because of the 8 hour limit a month of practises and having used it all up.
U have no excuse when it comes to practises, u have a clan server, and its ure own fualt for underestimating Mi5, so plz dont put down suttle excuses about why u lost.

We just had abad day, a few of us were out of practice etc, and Hogo couldn't play due to work, grippo couldn't play due to ctf match, warchild couldn't play due to connection trouble.

I couldnt Play due to connection problems, Cyter and Fieldy had a 'bad' day in the game with average pings + 200, and ION's average 65 lol.
Want to see demos, go ask fishy, konnan or monk , im sure they would give u it.
Again i mention this because u feel the need to give excuses to u losing?. Besides that u beat Mi5 the week after, did we go say we had problems?

Anyway could i ask a question plz, im considering this course at Teeside university.
http://www.tees.ac.uk/
computing studies which allows u to choose modules to suit wha u like etc, as i dont enjoy programming at all :).

http://www.tees.ac.uk/prospstud/courses_ft2002_course.cfm?course=40&fos=4

Is this a good course to go for, for anyone thats studied computing in terms of job opputunity and of salary ( how much after degree...)?
Appreciate some help.