ION vs Mi5 - 25st November 2001

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hehe, told u fieldy he would give some excuse :), i win the bet :P.

As for unique , why not ask neo to send u the IRC chat, im sure ull find it very interesting :).
I said that the "Babe demo" was very dodgy, and that it wasnt conclusive, Neo however said that it was no doubt a aimbot.
Uzi being in the chat, would also be able to say how i said, its not worth kicking him out of ION, but go ask him about it.

Then few days later, unique icq's me telling me how ION made a private post about why he was aimbotting. He also asked me why i said it was him in the demo, lol. When i ask him who said that, he tells me u did gazzy, he also told me that u were saying how i was bad mouthing unique 2 u over icq.

Hehe, isnt it funny, when he went on netmeeting not only did i say nothing, but when he read the ICQ chat conversation between Neo, Uzi and I. There was nothing in there of me accusing UNIQUE of aimbotting, but only of the dodgy demo of a guy called " Babe" which led to him leaving ION on his own accord,
Its also very funny how until he left ION, on his "own" accord. U didnt believe he was botting, but then said u "kicked" him out of ION, to justify him leaving and coming to Mi5.

Now gazzy will say- Making up bullshit must be a habit for u mcneill.
That the chat was edited to show this, sigh.
That Neo, didnt save it- of course ull say that :).
That i planned-made the demo-edited the logs in icq history-brainwashed unique, neo and Uzi into beliving he was an aimbotter and then getting him to join Mi5. LMFAO, bit far fetched.
Also considering im meant to be pretty dumb, ure own words.

Oh and did i mention to forget how u locked and deleted a thread about how u said that Ninja told u, i asked for ure frigate tactics, and i posted, let him post here and confirm that.
And in the same thread how u said Hogo, infiltrated Mi5 and came back to prove that Mi5 cheated, again i ask for him to post thats what he said. But guess what, as soon as i say that , Gazzy locks the thread. (Conviniently Ninja was on holiday and hogo away a few days :P)

Maybe they would care to enlighten me here :)

woa gazzy... finally had the ribs removed so you can suck urself off eh?

wasnt gonna post in these threads but since theyve given me so much amusement i thought i would :lol:

Why do you have to have a go at mc not being some super rich cunt like you? (yeah i know im not exactly poor but who gives a fuck?). Its really fuckin sad doing that.

Also you aint really shut up about uni joining mi5 (even tho he aint actually played in about ooo 4 or so months... probably more). As i remember Uni left of his own accord and as mc pointed out youve just twisted it to give yourself some excuse to accuse mi5 of botting (which i doubt any of them do). I still aint sure about uni botting myself but thats a whole different story, i give him the benefit of the doubt cos ive known him for ages.

I loved the way you shut up for the whole week when mi5 beat ion (due to you being busy with work of course *cough*) and as soon as "the wrong has been righted" youre back into "full blow myself" mode.

As for editing mc's message, that was just low. Fact is he'd kick your arse so hard 1on1 dm youd be smiling for months but of course youre too busy/dont need to prove anything/blah blah. You may be a above average AS player but dont think for one second youre better than any half decent DMer, yes i know you dont play dm (so you claim that you wouldnt be good at it).... even though you claim to be this finely tuned fragging machine.

I expect Gazz will edit this, replacing/adding a few sexuality jokes here and there.... maybe even some personal attacks too :rofl:

last thing: On icq im normally pretty nice to ya, but the way youve acted recently is just pathetically sad that i thought id add a few thoughts...

Love ya Gazz :p:

Originally posted by Gazzy ION
Need a Scubapack? Not much air when you're crammed tight between Mc's buttcheeks ... ;)

.. for the simple reason, why the fook should I? I think it just speaks for itself, one mention and everybody knows what a knob Mcneill was for doing what he did - and there is no denying, he set Uni up and managed to talk him around to seeing ION as backstabbers or something.

Besides working my arse off before the Christmas rush and holding it down with a cold that I've still got, you can believe what you want tbh. At the times I got chance to sit down and think "hmm, I'm going to post", I decided that there was nothing to say. Judging from the level of maturity being shown about the whole situation by non-relevent clan players (where a kindergarten would rival the average mental age), it was best to avoid even more grief. "Full blow myself"? Re-read, one message as a touche to it's predecessor turned into just random bleets, which I just followed up or replied to.

Probably deleted by Oxygen or Mcneill when he realises I'm going to pickup on this about now, but you'll find a message I posted in the Mi5 forums recently that Fkneill edited to death in much the same way. Touche in much the same way also.

Heh, you mean Mcneill leaned on you to say something.

Btw, saying something like that .. thinking for an appropriate term... two faced :mad:

so roughly translated, thats a "even tho i do play DM, i aint playing noone in no 1x1"? :P

cant be arsed to quote

reason i say about your dwelling on the uni thing is that is was a loooooong time ago.... let it go ffs, yeah it was dodgy what mc did but who gives a toss, he aint even playing for mi5 atm

on the subject of me sucking up to mc..... well i aint spoken to him for a good month or 2 so you can fuck right off there..... i aint taking anyones side in this arguement, afa im concerned mi5 beat you once, then you beat them in the next match..... seems pretty even to me.... but you have to suck yourself off saying how fucking great you are, which a) everyone has heard b4 b) no one gives a shit about and c) aint true - you aint as good as you make out

since i dont look at the clan forums much, unless someone gives me an url to look at i dunno about mc editing ur posts..... and if he did it then hes just as low as you for it... you deserve each other i guess, why dont you get married? :P

So about me being 2 faced..... no im not, but if youre bitching to me about how gay mi5 are i dont really wanna get into an arguement over something i dont really care about (im sure youll find icq logs to the contrary..... again i give less than fuck all about that)

oh and if you were busy with the xmas thing... fair enuff, but it is very convenient that you took that space of time without posting and now all of a sudden youre free to flame away

Last thing: you still aint answered the DM challenge from mc/monkey/anyone ;)

1) loads of post in the mi5 forum have been edited/deleted.

2) We did not take mc's word for it that uni used an aimbot, in the next friendly he played I spec'ed and recorded demos of about 8 maps or so, on a few occasions it was obvious that he was botting.

Yes call me sad, call me paranoid, but the weird thing is, both ppl I thought used bots have been proven t use bots. Only 1 more person I have suspected, but no point saying that without proof and not that it matters anymore leagueAS is safe thx to Phear.

Last edited:
ok so i dont know ALL the facts.... mainly cos i dont care a huge deal about the situation.... was just standing up for someone ive known for a while and have met irl (mc), like i said i dont read all the forums constantly looking for evidence for my case file on every player in the world.

I wouldnt say im buying what mi5 is "churning out", but you dont exactly help people to take your side (you could be completely correct in what you say), all you do is insult people personally.... which aint exactly a good way of getting people to see your point.

Try getting your opinions across without reference to how rich/poor you/anyone else is and without resulting to childish insults about people's sexuallity.... on that subject it wouldnt suprise me if you were gay yourself, youre probably embarassed about it so you cover it up by calling everyone else a homo, etc

EDIT: Still aint given a real reason why you dont play people 1on1 DM..... i was talking about your claim to be some fragging god (ie in AS) which should translate into some killing skill in DM, come on its not that hard to learn to control a map, and if youre so damn good you should be able to beat anyone without the armour ;)

i reckon youre just too scared of losing to play them. How about less shit talk about how great you are and actually prove it

Last edited:
yeh most people are too self assured of their straight sexuality to take offence from (school boy) homo humour :)

"Err I'm pretty easy in the sense that people can use whatever method they want of trying to get their opinions across, or whatever insult technique they want too. I mean check my last post, any homosexual innuendo, puns, or connotation there? Nope. People see just what they want to see, you're no exception. "

Yeah one post out of (too lazy to check ur post count)

If you think im sucking up to Mi5 fine, but i aint, just defending someone who doesnt always deserve the shit they get. Same could be said about you, but you dont half ask for it at times. Should try being friendly instead of the my dads harder than your dad attitude

as to the large end part of that post.... X - they seem to suck ION arse as much as you claim im sucking Mi5's so... nuff said eh, wouldnt wanna spoil it ;)

in regards to the anti-Gazz stuff..... personally i try to get on with you... but once were on non flaming terms you tend to insult/have a go at other people im friends/getting on with so that makes me think "what a wanker".... which creates this bias against you which youre complaining about.

About Mc, yes he takes UT seriously... maybe too much so (i know i do at times - you probably do too..... altho mc does tend too take it further than i (think) i do). Give the guy a break, hes busy with college, and so what if he has money probs, plenty of other people have too, dont see you having a stab at them (i know what youll say to that so lets not bother ;))

^^ This is what can split clans up - all of them taking UT too seriously^^ - again dont bother dwelling on it, it happens to many of the best clans (eg Deathrow from the Quake days - i dont know the details but i understand there was a clash of egos/personalities)

Now im not gonna reply (at least ill try, we'll find out if you can let things go on your responce), and wont hold grudges against you, maybe well be on ICQing terms again in the future ;).... might in icq you now actually :lol:

laters

Uzi
as to the large end part of that post.... X - they seem to suck ION arse as much as you claim im sucking Mi5's so... nuff said eh, wouldnt wanna spoil it

The point wasn't who x likes, it was that x didn't want to play us so we had to play mi5 twice. So one could go posting on x forum how chicken shit they are etc etc like mc is doing to Gazzy now. But he didn't and won't.

As for the poor stabs, well it started off when mc was boasting about his new pc he was gonna buy but he can't afford one probably.