ION vs Mi5 - 25st November 2001

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yeah gg peeps, despite a few organisation hitches at the beginning it turned out to be another thriller. And as i always say - even stevens :)

lol u only post into warfare when u win?

was a gg, this time u were more lucky, last time we were...more skillful:P

Well the right has been wronged eh Gaz;)

Originally posted by Stylefish
lol u only post into warfare when u win?
look at dates, only 3 matches posted in last 4 months, so unless we lost 9 matches in last 4 months we don't post many at all.

Im not gonna argue with u Gaz, ur a gimp and itd go on for weeks.

7-4-1

if we held asten for another of spam (if ppl followed strat)

6-4-2

if we had gotten ballistic, 3 ppl soo close on final objective

5-5-2

like the match before and im sure the matches to come, these wars are anyones games.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA GAYZZY U DICKHEAD
SO PISS EASY AND CHEAP TO GLOAT WHEN U WIN...
We didn t hear much from you lately btw, glad to know you r still alive cuz as Kawada said on irc "Gazzy will kill himself if ION lose" I was feeling a bit guilty u know lolol :)
btw we lost cuz i wasn t playing :p:
gg ION except uknowwho btw =)

ah yeah IF McNeill was playing we would have showed you some TRUE OWNAGE mwahahahahahhahahahaha , and u know it homo :p:

:D Constructive, intelligent comments as usual.....I love it.
Anyway was a really Good Game no outbursts during the game played hard and fair, no need to start a flame war over it.

tis true that ION Orange is not protected against the latest aimbots and ION Jolt is.... well aint accusing anything just stating a fact :)

:p:

Last edited:
I and i think a LOT of others prefer orange over jolt just for the fact orange is much more stable then jolt.... that's a fact for me.

if ur orange isn't good for aimbots fix it ... i doubt orange ppl have a prob with putting up the new cshp...

tbh i like to see ion winning AND losing ... more action now :)

good to see u didn't flame in match to bad it couldn't stay out of the forums as well...

funny tho gaz.. haven't seen u around for a long time on irc and now u win u come on it... i don't mind but i do hope u can take a loss as well if u have one...

yes ION is best as clan atm in the utassault.net league but not invincible :)

correct me if i'm wrong u don't got probs with aimbots if u use leagueas with it's own cshp....

unless someone hacked that cshp as well? :)

Silly question...

I'm assuming that Gazzy>ION< and Gazzy=)Ai(= are two different people? Forgive my ignorance here, but I'm a little confused :D :confused:

And I was talking to MrMercenary on messenger last night too as well as watching the match reportage on IRC. The poor guy was quite gutted when Mi5 lost.

Oh, and since when are >ION< "guardians of the universe" ?

;)

yeah thats right relax.. aint got it setup that way on orange (yet) cus u have to disable normal chsp on the server (which i cant do myself :() then enable the league chsp.. :)

the byte + other hacks dont get past it :D

will sort orange out asap tho :cool:

Well despite what other people said i still thought it was a very close match just like the previous one was and next time it could still go either way. Both teams are evenly matched which always makes for a good fight. I wouldn't go as far to say that one is better than the other because obviously that isnt true.