ion server

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: ion server

hmm, how come ive posted 8 times here then, yet only 6 posts are here.... (1 of the 8 a was duplicate to my original banning post, which i put in spa forum also) - that makes 1 missing - first one to find it wins a prize :lol:

last from me on subject. Peace. :D

Yeah I deleted the duplicate post, but not the other one I don't think unless it was a single smily reply.

perhaps u just dont remember the game with mc&kon...or u just dont want to remember it;)
I know it was during the period I was banned from forum.

Yes, I am getting tired of all the flaming. :/

Ace, do you actually have rules for what is a reply and what is spam? I'll be careful with my single smiley replies then! :)

It is their server, so basically those who are playing on the server will have to accept whatever ION comes up with.

just my 2 bottles of beer .

Re: ...

Neo, don´t spam in here:p

Spam here is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

I dont care bout ion-server any longer coz my 200 ping is back there:(

Re: ...

Last time I had 30% packet loss. Still it's a good server. Sniping goes well there :)

I tried to add it to my favorite and it doesn't work
I entered the ip, server port number 7837
query left by default...
thx for the help

add to favs, ip is above, server port is 7837 a,nd query port is 7838

ffs Ace that was really low quality on the mp3
prolly the worst I've ever heard :lol:

grr.. I was kicked to day by ace =/ I did play nice and so no spawnkilling and so (never does) but he kicked me.. i'm relly ARGHH!!!!

ffs u were spmaming all the time with huge ascii art I warned ya 3-4 times and u still carried on. I unbanned ya after 1 map.