ion server

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: ion server

U are unbanned for now, but please grow up, namecalling and etc what u done in the server is just annoying fo rthe other people there. If you "0wned Gayzy" so much in ur own mind then good for you, carry on elsewhere, where ppl find ur bragging amusing.

hmm, never said I owned Gayzy anyways......

u didnt miss anything neo, nowt happened, dunno exactly what ace is talking about.

Once i was kicked from ion-server 4 winnin a map.

Gazzy say u saw that in webadmin console and banned you. As for you being kicked for winning a map I very much doubt it Styefish, there was more than likely another reason. Are u sure u were kicked and the server wasn't just passworded ?

Well...there was no other reason 4 it, the server was neither passworded nor I got lagged out nor my connection dropped totally. I was just kickbanned, coz I couldnt enter the server anymore.

Yeah, its true I won a map hogo, its very rarely but sometimes it happens:) like in 2on2-tourney:p

I've asked most of ion and no1 I asked kickbanned you, so what nick were u using, who kicked you and roughly when ?

rofl...I was either usin my usual name or -=Fishy=- coz I dont use other nicks. It was on lavafort][ after I beat Konnan, Mc and Neo with my dumb team:)p ). Then the game ended and suddenly connection failed appeared. All others were still playin on the server, I could enter other servers, but not the ion-server. But its several weeks ago, it was while I was banned from the forum.

erm?

I havent played a game with Mc & konnan together in like wow 2 months at least i cant even remember the last time .. wtf u on about :lol:

a lot of banning lately aint it?

dunno but this is normal?

kicking is another option....although NOT deleting ppl posts is as well...

Only spam in NO-SPAM forum was deleted and icking ppl ain't an option, they just reconnect and continue flaming.

I got pissed after deleteing all the spam so we went onto banning.