ION is still recruiting

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ermm

what's the salary of ION? i'm gettin payed a helluva lot here at FDC and i don't think u guys can top that :D.. but if it's somewhere around 200 euro's a month, gimme a call, i'll think about it ;)

Heh nope FDC got us beat fair n square there :D
We play singularly so far for the honour of being no.1 and never having it mentioned month after month, unlike all who went before us.

damn

no upgrade in salary then? :(

now i have to cancel my trips to australia AND the US..

leaves every other country though..

(xept UK, who'd wanna go THERE ?? :D )

fs

do I need to say it again

Don't look any further just take in!

TTTTTTTTTTTIMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Excuse my ignornace Grz but what other league are u reffering to?

I look forward to our usual match with all the 'problems' u guys seem to have when u play us all the time.

Personally i'd love to play on a lan against all the people who really think their the best , just so they would shut up with all the 'if it was even' bollox, u don't see me whinging about ping now do u. And no i dont have a super connection about 80-90 is average for me and considering the amount of people around this league with much better connections i never seem to have any troble playing or have 'problems'.

Not wanting to join a flame (Since a promised Gaz alongggggg time ago I wouldn't flame him, remember Gaz ? :))
But I want to respond to something that Mael said, and again, this isn't a flame, so don't take it as such.

G constantly plays with ping well over 100 and PL. If he had the ping I had, he would be know as one of the best players in UTA, which IMO he already is.

ddie - No flaming me ffs ! :D

G = GRZ

dont care what you say gazz, hes a solid player.

On the subject of our conn probs against ION

well i remember the last 2 or 3 games my ping being suddenly 20-70 higher than normal and lots of PL extra..... rest of us normally have a shite ping in those games too - just down to bad luck i guess

and Id love to play ION (and any other clan for that matter) on a LAN aside from the "fair pings" factor, LAN games are rarely full of calling each other cheats and insulting each other, normally a load of fun :D

Still i wouldnt be so sure youd whoop everyones ass Mael ;) Still doubt a proper lan as match will ever happen :(

laters :)

Some guys need lag to play good just like Grz. because something he just slides past and finished the map and you can't kill him, so the bad lag makes him a better player, maybe without lag he will just kill more but won't lagslide anymore .fs

no flame btw.. just a opinion about players..
See kni from Ai without lagslide he wouldn't be that good.. part of his playing style!

fair pings is bollocks when u got a slideshow and about <13fps in wars :P

not directed at anyone cos i love u all anyway :p:

Uzi i wasn't implying i'm an uber-god do it all ut machine, personally i don't care if people think i'm 'l33t' or not, all that matters to me is that i do my job for my team and they are happy with the performances i turn in. I know how i play and i don't need anyone to tell me i'm good at what i do.

It's the guys that go around mouthing off that their 'da best' and they'd 'own' everyone i can't stand there line of bullshit. Usually from what i've seen, when it comes to the crunch and the pressures on, they fold faster than a new born lamb. Then all you hear is 'lag'. 'pl' 'conn probs', 'player probs' blah blah

All i'm sayin is,

If your gonna do it, put up or shut up.