Introducing Shaft, ProjectX's bro (Read All!)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

damn PX, ur so jealous of ur bro it shows like a grizzly bear in snow.....one day u might achiee wat he has:boozer:

bigsmile.gif

perhaps he was getting happy, when he played his first game?

i'm getting :( every1 r kicking my ass nowdays:bawling: maybe I shuld quit playing... even natsi killed me a cuple of times 2day:D must be his new connection:D *oops betta go b4 natsi will come and:hammer: me...* :D

no got me arse whipped :whip: during me first 386 games, but did not like the tags others had, Hell-Fucking-Satan, SkullSquasher, Nasty, FU, etcetera etcetera. So I thought,hmmm, I'll just be happy guy, no matter what they do to me (lamers, spawn killers the lot) I'll keep playing this game as long as I like it and be happy. Well that is all realy. I did use the tag: Happy_Guy_Smile! in the begin, but it f00ked up the scores. Never could see clearly what my negative number was. So I changed it in short to Happy_Guy.