Introducing Shaft, ProjectX's bro (Read All!)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

cmon admit it, ur a nice clan, if my ISDN worked with my UT i wud of joined (or tried) ya:D

no, no, no WKD you are with us, don't even think of leaving:p:

we are so good for you, so nice for you! AoR is ok, but cheering for us is erm, hehehehehe, special :whip:

:lol: rel@x the badass sixth in da house;)

LOL @ thread...... BUT It's nice to see you have such a caring brother Px mate, i just have two annoying sisters and weird parents....

I have the same problem with going to bed, not staying on the computer but if i don't use the comp one night im just watching TV / going out the whole night :\ Always leaving my work for the last minute, but mostly., i actually need to use the computer to do it, and it's too late then:crap:

Even though Px is a slag, and in the same clan as a bigger slag (Hello Berend :P ......jk) listen to ur bro.... do ur work m8 :). Do it when u get home from school, so u can stil stay up late on the computer, that works for me mostly.:beer: UTA will come, and go, but ur grades wont. I already fucked up my GCSEs due to spending (what little) spare time i had spamming on the comp and doing NOTHING constructive, hope other people won't do the same.

Yes, i'm :gay: --sorry for being serious :P later