insta launch on bridge out of sea

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sobo

Not always sober
Jun 19, 2001
Saxony, GER
I was just playing insta with bots because i was bored.

Their surpreme AI made them all cluster in the sea roughly above the underwater cave when the main gate was destroyed. I was on the bridge near the detonator, I wanted to have a look down to see where they are. As soon I stepped to the ledge they all tried to shoot me. However, what they did is hit one bot in the ass simultaneously. The bot flew striahgt to the top of the map and bumped back into the sea... A second later they launched another bot the same way.

Could it be possible in a team of 4 human players to get timing and position right to launch someone onto the bridge?

dunno ye should try it but i think its hard to get him/her out of the water

go up against one of the big cliffs and the launchee presses forwards against it, he does that little jump thing like hes about to get out of the water, then 2 ppl shoot him in the ass twice and u can make the bridge.