infraction points

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pogogo

Mar 3, 2005
none
can you forum admins tell us who has the most infraction points?
can you make the forum show peoples infraction points public?

we were on utapug just curious whose the baddest keyboard bully of them all.
thanks

Don't think so. Some ppl may take it as some sort of contest so no.

The most any user on the forum has is 1000, but that was for a spamming user.

Once a user receives more than 50 infraction points they get locked down. More than 100 points they get temp banned for a month. More than 200 points and they get perm banned.

Get infractions isn't cool, it's a way for a moderators or admins to ban a user based on being a loser multiple times over a period of time.

Why are you so curious about other peoples infractions? To provoke them even more when they're close to reach the 50?

torp was showing off on irc about his infraction points :)
blametorp!

thanks for teh quick answers...

Get infractions isn't cool, it's a way for a moderators or admins to ban a user based on being a loser multiple times over a period of time.

A public service announcement brought to you by Martz (c)

Additionally, Torp probably has less infractions than me because he is a noob and I am a loser multiple times over a period of time.

Er, how was I showing off? I was asked how many I had and I said, 2x25. Hardly anythnig to be proud of especially for the lame reasons I got them for.

Er, how was I showing off? I was asked how many I had and I said, 2x25. Hardly anythnig to be proud of especially for the lame reasons I got them for.

I posted that 14 hours before i asked you...

Also, my infractions were for lamer reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!! :p:

someone lock this thread lol

Call me a complete noob but i seriously dunno what infraction points mean. I assume they´r given out on a case to case basis but how much of a spammer or lamer do you have to be to ehm... "earn" them. And is there any way to actually view how many you got yourself and for what reasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.