Important: forums closing down.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see lots of support here :D

Keep ur eyes on the forums tonight and you will see an announcement on hw things are progressing and how to contribute ;)

I Contacted You on icq spirit to talk more, If martz will carry on workin on em or somethin i dont mind payin in fact im gonna pay 10 pound cheque whenever it is needed that is for X Priv and a bit extra cos i dont just use Private forum.
Hell i be prepared to pay it even if i only used forums once a month just to keep this community alive.

/me awaits for anouncments and spirit to come on icq :P

Annoucemnt wil be up sometime today - just waiting for martz to read it through first :D

Won't on ICQ till this evening I'm afraid - nasty firewall at work :p: If you want to contact me before 5pm has to be by PM I'm afraid :)

off topic - but i managed to get icq working through the firewall i am stuck behind! I'll start a new thread somewhere on how i got through!

n1 Peebe :D

Don't tell Spirit tho, I might end up bugging him lots at work if he can use icq! hehe :)

lolz would be cool to get it working, although might be somewhat risky cos won't the IT gimpz be able to tell what programs are accessing the net thru the firewall? :)

i always said Martz did a crap job... and never liked him much ether.. bring on the new Owner all hail ..oh wait /me whistles

opti, is the link in ur sig for forum donations directing ppl to martzs paypal?

Spirit is dealing with money side of stuff now :P

No its not, thats a good point tho :) Everyone who has those links will need to update them to point to my paypay instead now :D

hehe Martz, how about giving me a 1 day heads up and lift my ban from the pi8 forum:D

alright
once Im gone for a few days again everything goes fuckin up again, wots this fs?

right martz you know how I think about your work I dont need to do a lot of buttkissing here now :P

however, I might be able to provide a solution for the server thing with philip bein a cunt et all again :D I'll give ya a shout in IRC in the next days I hope

dave, you have a few $$$ incoming soon!

I don't think we can ever repay Martz nor the money neither all the job and time he has put to keep this forums going, which has been A LOT.
Class job m8 well done, thx :thumb:

I hope this thread made ppl realize the costs of all this, and I believe Spirit (first Digi server, now this... :bowdown: @ you too ) will get support to finance forums from now on.
You can count on me too Dave m8 :)

As for Phear's RAQ some solutions are being discussed, still 1 long year for that.

It will require a bit of effort from everyone but this league will survive as long as there are ppl interested on playing it.... forever :D

Long life UTA! :guitar:

Status
Not open for further replies.