Im sick of

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

go into shop, ask to open the box so u can see the manual inside it, say ur checkin that it will run on ur computer (ppl in shops are stupid), take ages so the shop person will get bored and fuk off then type the number into ur phone and off u go. fs it aint that hard :p then get some cracker kid or an ftp to send u the game.

hostage mod ?

not heard of that one, hmm maybe i should find some good sof2 forums, maybe i will even join a clan (god knows how many times i been asked)

nice looking mod and signed up cos you play inf which is pure class :D, ps you call usas users lame (it rules for campin with ;) ) though ak or the sub machine gun my fave (depending on map)

aye thought as much got called a lamer the other night when i tried it out, they didnt like me killing 4 ppl in a row :D