I'm off

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urgamanix

Miner
Staff member
May 29, 2003
Ahh I haven't been a firm enjoyer of the way some of this community has acted in the past to other people, but that stunt on me yesterday was my final bothering with this community. I know who it was, and they have apologied 20x to me and given me the account details, but tbh I just cba anymore with it :). So, I'm off to clanbase, where I'm already part of the community and team there. So I'll be leaving all my UT99 and UT2k4 clans. So its time to say thanks to:
+{A}+ - Started playing UT 2 years ago, somehow became clan leader within 2 weeks. Great american clan, dunno where most of you guys are now but hope you're doing fine.
Con. - Ah been here many times (I think the whole of UTA has been in confused some time or other :P). Lee is a fantastic guy and works his ass off running around trying to get members to wake up :P. Great pro and insta clan, keep at it guys.
SanTiTan][ - my family clan, great guys all around, owners of CTF, now I'm gonna have a lot more time to get as good as you guys :P. We need to win this eurocup :P. See you guys back in ger and aut soon :)
MoD - The clan I will definately miss the most. Everyone a... unique individual in this clan. Fantastic skill, fantastic gameplay and always good for a laugh. It was fun being "one of the bad guys" of the league. Will miss all you guys. Maybe masterrr can take my position, he'll have to 1v1 me for it ;). You guys never get enough cred, but win the league for me this year will ya?

Shoutouts time to lots of ppl: darth,beurer,sahib,pluti,manu,tyr0n,auriel,lzr,crysak,bio,lloyd from SanTiTan][
: zyxNL, Helios, rai, m1c, IBM, VirusZ, NRG, scorp, masterrr from MoD
: lee, lilFvB, flaunt from Confused
plus : Tzu, sneez, subz, everyone from DCA, everyone from swap (for giving me most entertaining game ever!), most of AAK (you know who you are), and most definately loads of people I've missed. Thanks to Pete for entertaining me somewhat

And thanks to everyone on thegamebox.net for thinking im some sort of UT god from european lands. :afro:

And to you UT2k4 guys - don't worry - the trophy is still up for grabs :P. I might be back, but its doubtful. I value my GF's health over this community. Please, no "well you should expect this" replies. I have known what to expect for a while ^^.

Edit: thanks also to Weirdo and Cratos for helping me with lots of stuff over time.
Edit2: on request, Zyx wants me to play my last game vs Humor.

Chou.

Last edited:
Reactions: sneez
I reckon it was indeed a low thing for someone to do imo ,and you should really reconsider m8 be daft to leave due to someone being nub :nono: was a cheap and nasty stunt they pulled ,and can see why u feel so bad bout it ,hope you take few days to think bout it and reconsider yer action to leave .

Reactions: SkullSquasher
hmmm what happened , is it that bad for you to leave uta entirely? jackel says i have a tiny cock and i pull ugly girls but knowing jackel doesnt have a cock at all cheers me up and i come back lol. .. well it was good playing with u in confused and had fun, although that clan called mod, im sorry and i dont wanan flame them but they ARE xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx cuntz lol soz m8, take care hf in RL (ull be back ) :D

oy miner:/
gl with everything.

thought that whole thing was a joke u knew of though seemed realy odd...
dunno who made it though prophet and those ppl....honestly...get a life
tbh i cant believe the overload of stupid comments in this forum.

gl with everything esp. good luck to ur gf i hope it turns out well for her.
and for urself

cheerio
lam

edit: hope ull reconsider leaving

Reactions: F@TBOY
gl Miner whatever u do,
dont listen to what ppl say here, cus i dont :D
some tend to talk alot of shit so better do what u like best, play UT ofcourse :cool:

Well ill give you the short version if im not correct i apologise but i think the prob was other day someone made a fake account by the name of Thai Whore and was made out to be that it was miners girlfriend (which imo was cheap and nasty thing to do) and started posting stuff on forums.TBH i dont know who it was and dont really want to know but i reckon if i was an ADMIN and knew who it was itd warrant a ban :)

(soz miner this aint ment to bring the subject back up ,just to set all clear on what happened short version so they understand why you feel need to leave and save future posts of "whats going on etc etc etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.