I'm not gonna be a n00b anymore...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hawk

Jan 22, 2002
im not gonna be a n00b from now on .....no really my new ut name is silent savage, and i dont say a word in ut anymore :P (thats the best way for me not to be a n00b) :P

because i am giving nk somewhat of a bad rep , hopefully ppl will forgive my n00bness as i wont be a n00b anymore :)

hmmm I couldn't play UT being silent. It just takes the fun away imo. It's just soooooo good sometimes to flame / defend urself / taunt 'You suck!' at the right time. :D

:stupid:

btw i think it just tells you how n00b i am :D

lol coffee i know , but when i get started i cant stop and i annoy ppl and it gives nk a bad rep, all the clan are great guys and i dont want them to get the flack because of me

maybe i will , then once more wreak n00b havoc amongst utassault! MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA , but i dunno :P

to be honest im getting angry everytime about the "lame" wordtaunts

When they shoot you some people directly push a taunt like "Too easy" or "You suck"
That really pisses me off if they do that whole the game .... :shout: