I'm gonna be filthy rich!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

jwer_NL

***YODA***
Oct 18, 2001
GRUN OWNS
Since there's a big FDC get together in Groningen in a few weeks!! I just patented "Tossin 007 into the canals in Groningen" !!

so whenever you feel the urge to toss our little nobhopper into the canals, plz respect the pricelist below :D

5 Euro = "the 1 toss only" In the 1 toss only you get the dream of every FDC member. Tossin 007 into the canals is a lifetime experience every UTA member should have enjoyed at least once in his lifetime.

20 Euro = "one day in your lifetime...." in the one day package you have a whole day of tossin 007 into the canals, so whenever you feel the uncontrollable urge to do so, just showing your daypass is enough :)

40 Euro = "The weekend pass.." the weekend pass is only for the more wealthy UTA members, who think they'll need their hands free the whole weekend to make sure they can blow some steam off when they need to

90 Euro = "Luxorious weekend" The rich and famous of FDC only, can now stay at TIMMAH's luxorious villa and besides the luxery can enjoy the whole weekend of tossin 007 into the canals when he's using his "omelette" egg fetish again, or says "I am teh Ownz" at the most inconvenient times.. The absolute TOP of blowing off FDC frustrations :D

Tickets can be bought at the box office at jwer's house or reserved in this thread, so hurry cause the time and the opportunity is limited and there's only so many tickets!!

P.S. i expect at least a revenue of 200 E to finance my FDC clanparty :D :jd: :boozer:

jwer_NL said:
Since there's a big FDC get together in Groningen in a few weeks!! I just patented "Tossin 007 into the canals in Groningen" !!

so whenever you feel the urge to toss our little nobhopper into the canals, plz respect the pricelist below :D

5 Euro = "the 1 toss only" In the 1 toss only you get the dream of every FDC member. Tossin 007 into the canals is a lifetime experience every UTA member should have enjoyed at least once in his lifetime.

20 Euro = "one day in your lifetime...." in the one day package you have a whole day of tossin 007 into the canals, so whenever you feel the uncontrollable urge to do so, just showing your daypass is enough :)

40 Euro = "The weekend pass.." the weekend pass is only for the more wealthy UTA members, who think they'll need their hands free the whole weekend to make sure they can blow some steam off when they need to

90 Euro = "Luxorious weekend" The rich and famous of FDC only, can now stay at TIMMAH's luxorious villa and besides the luxery can enjoy the whole weekend of tossin 007 into the canals when he's using his "omelette" egg fetish again, or says "I am teh Ownz" at the most inconvenient times.. The absolute TOP of blowing off FDC frustrations :D

Tickets can be bought at the box office at jwer's house or reserved in this thread, so hurry cause the time and the opportunity is limited and there's only so many tickets!!

P.S. i expect at least a revenue of 200 E to finance my FDC clanparty :D :jd: :boozer:

Let me see....Ill have one "luxorious weekend" pass then thank u..I know its my moneys worth.
Im gonna toss the "omlette du canal" his arse right into that shit pool up north :D

I will have 1 weekend pass for me and 1 for Wint as well please.

And we want a free box of eggs thrown in, so we can throw them in the canal after him as well, show him what an omlette really is :D

since when is the reply button on the left side :eek:

anyway, make sure to take pictures :D I wanna see some omelette du floatage (or sinkage :D)

WHos house?:flame::puke::barf:
Whats the address?:party:
What date?:cuddle:
WHos Coming?:wanker:
Who Got pregnant last time?: :takeit::wanker:
How many Beer Can we get There? :beer::beer:

:smash: :smoke:

Last edited:
dam gonna miss all that tossin :( oh well maybe have to have a suym insta tossing the 007/7 into the canal day when i have me next lan though you wont get wet for all the shopping trolleys