If you're feeling generous.. please donate!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Martz

Staff member
May 26, 2001
We've looking at ways to offset our costs for hosting the forums and site, so if you would like donate - it would be appreciated! Our last bill has been paid, late, sorry Kip! :P

Also we are offering gameserver and Team Speak hosting to cover our costs. Please speak to either doh or myself if you would like to get something sorted.

Thanks!

I'm feeling fkin selfish. Get bent.

Oh fine, I'll send you your blood money, you conniving harpy :nono: God, it's take take take with some people...

I'll renew my forum subscription in a day or 2 as it's about to go bye-bye (expire) soon anyway :P

For anyone else interested -

You can make a donation to help with the running costs of the utassault.net forums. This moves you to the Forum Donator group and gives you increased allowances to attachments, private messages, custom titles and more! This is a one-off donation. [Also allows you to put an image in your sig.]

http://forums.utassault.net/payments.php?

Don't have much money... might be able to chip in a tad later this weekend

tbh might not be a bad idea to have a minimum donation less than £15.

e.g. £5 for all the poor students around, I'm sure you would see plenty of £5 donations.

tbh might not be a bad idea to have a minimum donation less than £15.

e.g. £5 for all the poor students around, I'm sure you would see plenty of £5 donations.

PayPal, I donated $10 USD not long ago... will do it again now.

Thanks for the donations so far.

Yes, if you would like to donate direct please send to [email protected] - however you won't get any cubes! Since we can't track the length of the subscriptions.

Our basic costs are only £120 a quarter. But I'm getting tired of paying for this on my own, but with the help of subscriptions it really does make a difference

Thanks once again.

I DEMAND TEH CUBEZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I renewed a while ago. Was thinking of going for 1 year, since I keep renewing the 3 month one, but was thinking what if we're not here then ;) :D so I went with 6 months this time I think.
Keep it up with donations guys, it's great to see people contribute back to the community.