If it Bleeds.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

$kunk\\'eeD

\\'o0F! Fookin \\'o0F!
Nov 28, 2001
Shropshire-UK
I don't know what to get from the Video Rental shop.

PLease, is predatah with Austrias Arnold Swazenegetc
A fooking rocking movie or what

Or shall I get sumink eles?

:D

We watched Not Another Teen Movie again last week :D
:afro:

Preditor does owneth though .... Got the Mummy Returns through the post this morning :D Scorpion King should hopefully arrive when it goes back.

Watched Jackass the movie last night :rofl:
:teehee: :teehee:
Its soooooo fucking funny
:teehee: :teehee:

u can have my dvd special edition of scorpion king seen it enough lol

Reighn of fire is ok, but not really my type of movie, haven't seen Sum of all fears yet tho, i thought it had quite bad reviews? But if u say it's good i'll rent is someday :D You seen Simone yet? Thought that was quite an interesting movie

I recommend braindead, although it was so sick, i was nearly sick several times throughout this movie, think of hellraiser but 1000x more gross ! so if you wanna be sick watch this :)

Havent seen Braindead, saw the first one - Bad Taste, and I hated it! Silly crappy low-budget New Zealand film, the director of that will amount to nothing. Nothing, I tell you!

The best he will manage is the best trilogy of all time :bowdown: to Peter Jackson! Difficult to belive Braindead and Lord of the Rings come from the same guy :eek: